Chapter 10

The news broke out when they heard Princess Cornelia and Euphemia were captured by unknown terrorist group appearing in Narita during the operation to wipe out JLF. The britannian citizens drove panic and fear of what happened to those princesses. Without Princess Cornelia, a new replacement came to take control of Area 11. A viceroy replacement named Calares who is much worse than Cornelia as he oppress Elevens/Japaneses that are attempting to uprising.

There's also a new replacement of sub-viceroy since Euphemia being captured and the name is Alicia Lohmeyer

Both people have a same idea to oppress the Eleven to remain control of Area 11. They reassured to britannians that they will save Cornelia and Euphemia from unknown terrorist as best as they can. The Alter-Japaneses are fear of them and they tried not to make any trouble, even means accepting to be discriminated.

...

In Ashford Academy, most of the students, especially Nina are shocked to heard the news. Nina feels shaking in fear as she's panicking of what would happen to Princess Euphemia after she came to save her from JLF soldier. She will never forget that day, bu it still scary to know what happened to her.

Lelouch heard the news as he tries to ignore it after he failed to capture Cornelia by himself to questioning her about the plot of his mother assassination. As he walking on the hallway, Shirley came and said to him.

Shirley: Lelouch.

Lelouch: Hm?

Shirley: Are you feeling alright?

Lelouch: Yeah, I'm fine. Just stress, that's all.

Shirley: Well, if you haven't notice Suzaku wasn't here today.

Lelouch: What? Are you sure?

Shirley nodded him.

Lelouch: In that case, he's doing something else, that's all.

Shirley: Um... yeah. But I wanna to ask you something.