Chapter 7

Goro arrives the GDI base in Hokkaidō region of Japan. It's lucky that GDI manage to slip through enemy territory without being alarmed by britannian patrol force. They able to liberate the cities and towns of Hokkaidō and defeat britannians without one of them escape to warn to their presence. V-35 ox landing in combat support airfield as Goro went out with his luggage carrying it. GDI officer standing for his arrival and went to shake his hand.

GDI officer: It's nice to join us, Sgt. Azuma.

Goro: As do I, sir.

GDI officer: Welcome to GDI Hokkaidō base, sergeant. We have a private barrack just for you.

Goro: You did? So the supreme commander order you to do it?

GDI officer: Of course. Since you took Dark Lancelot, it will be a good time to use it for the battlefield.

After that, Goro got to his private barrack as he drop his luggage on the floor. He went on the bed and lay down as he is tiring for a trip.

...

Two GDI agents are on the rooftop spying on Ashford Academy in the far distance. They look at the binoculars to see them in far away. They see a lot of students roaming outside the academy, minding their business.

GDI agent 1: This is Agent 1, the academy seem to be normal. No sign of Lelouch or Nunnally there.

Another agent looking at the binoculars to see around the academy until he found something.

GDI agent 2: I got my eyes on a girl.

A first GDI agent look up at the binoculars to see Nunnally sitting on the wheelchair and she was being accompanying by a maid named Sayoko Shinozaki. The GDI agents keep watching them.

GDI agent 1: I see her. But who is that maid? What I've see, she is Japanese.

An agent contact on the comms.

GDI agent 2: HQ, can you identify a maid strolling with Nunnally vi Britannia?

GDI operator (on comms): Standby... A Japanese woman was name Sayoko Shinozaki. She is working as a maid of Ashford Academy after Britannia Empire annexed Japan. She was reassigned to Lelouch and Nunnally under the care of Ashford Academy, apparently, the Ashford family has a relationship with Lelouch and Nunnally so they let them in. Be advise, she isn't an ordinary maid. She is 37th Successor of the Shinozaki School and she is trained martial arts. She is like a ninja or assassin so I suggest you two to not engage her.

GDI agent 1: Roger that. We'll keep that on mind. Agent one, out.

They keep an eye on her in the distance as they watching at Ashford academy.

...

Henry have discussion with Capt. Viktor, Capt. Jack, Admiral Alexei, and Dr. Harrel for today.

Henry: Gentlemen, we see that our numbers are grow larger than before. With Admiral Bazarov group came along, we might have a chance against Britannia Empire.

Harrel: Yes. But I wonder why you didn't order to strike today?

Henry: We need to learn more from Japan, Dr. Harrel. We have to be careful to where we start next. The britannia have see our forces in the ghetto so they going to be cautious when we encounter them again.

Jack: I agree. We may be far advanced than them, but we should be careful to the enemy commanders that has experience of battle.

Harrel: Princess Cornelia is a warrior who fought against Middle Eastern Federation and renamed to Area 18. If you know it already.