4.

Nova's POV:
I woke up, and I put on my Slytherin robes. I walked into the common room, and I see my fellow housemates Crabbe and Goyle, who both seem to prefer going by their last names, Draco, and Pansy.

"Hey Nova," Crabbe said and I smile.

"Can one of you save me food from breakfast?" I ask.

"Yeah, why?" Pansy questioned and raises an eyebrow.

"I'm going to Dumbledore to see if I'm related to Harry or not, and this is the only time I can go without missing any classes," I explained.

"Oh. Can I go with you?" Draco asked.

"Sure?" I respond and he smiled. The two of us walked out of the common room and up to Dumbledore's study.
***
We finally arrived, and I needed to take a breather. This castle is huge and I'm not the most athletic.

"Are you okay?" Draco asked.

"All I do all day, when I'm not doing chores, I'm reading or drawing. I didn't participate this much in P.E," I explain.

"Oh. Wait what's the password?" he asked me and I shrug.

"Let's just say sweet names. I've heard that's what he makes his passwords," I state and he nods.

"Licorice wands," Draco said. No dice.

"Cauldron cake," I said. Nothing.

"Acid pops," Draco said. Zip.

"Chocolate frogs?" I ask more in a questioning manner. Finally, something happened. The staircase moved, and we walked up the stairs.

"Ms. Potter, Mr. Malfoy. What do I owe the pleasure?" Dumbledore asked.

"Uh, I was wondering, since I've arrived people have been asking me if I was Harry Potter's sister. I figured I'd ask you because you knew where to find me. So, is it true?" I asked.

"Yes it is. After your parents died, Hagrid, Professor McGonagall, and I went to your house and transported you and your brother." he explained, "Professor McGonagall suggested it'd be best if only one was sent to live with your Aunt and Uncle because they were so vile. Your brother was chosen. We also thought it'd be best that only one of you should be known, just in case Voldemort should come back and try again. At least one of you would be safe."

"Would you like to inform Mr. Potter?" he asked.

"I don't see him until Potions, so I guess Professor McGonagall should tell him since Gryffindors have Transfiguration first," I said and he nodded. I smile and thank him. Draco and I leave his study.

"So, how do you feel?" Draco asked.

"Honestly, nothing really. I don't know him, It's nice to know that I have a family, and to finally have an answer to everyone asking if we're related."
***
Draco, Pansy, Crabbe, Goyle and I walked into Potions. A couple of people are already there, and they are in the front of the classroom. Most of them are Slytherins, there's a handful Gryffindors and the Hufflepuffs and Ravenclaws are in short supply. Everyone's here and we were  just chatting amongst ourselves. Then, the door opened and revealed Professor Snape. He was tall and lanky with shoulder length black oily hair.

"There will be no foolish wand-waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to enjoy the subtle science and exact art that is potion-making. However, for those select few," he looked at Draco and I," who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell how to bottle fame, brew glory and even put a stopper on death," Draco looked up and raised his eyebrow. Snape settled his attention on Harry, who was writing all of this down. To Snape, it must look like he's not paying attention.

"Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confidant to not pay attention," Snape said aimed for my brother. Hermione nudged him and he looked up.

"Mr. Potter. Our new celebrity. Tell me, what would I get if I added powered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?" Snape questioned.

Hermione's hand skyrockets into the air while Harry looked clueless. I'm sure I had the same expression on my face.

"You don't know? Well, let's try again. Where, Mr. Potter, would you look if I asked you to find me a bezoar?"

He's clueless, and Hermione's hand found it's way back into the air.

"I don't know, sir," Harry said respectfully.

"And what is the difference between Monkshood and Wolfbane?" Snape asked.

"I don't know, sir," Harry repeated. I kinda feel bad for him, but not enough to stick my own neck out. Snape was terrifying.

"Pity, clearly fame isn't everything, is it, Mr. Potter?" Snape snapped.
***
Potions ended, and I go look for Harry. I spotted his messy hair, so I called his name. He turned around.

"I'm sorry about what happened in there, but don't worry. I didn't know any of those answers either," I said reassuringly.

"You're the girl from the train station right?" He asked, and I nod, "So, I guess we are twins huh? McGonagall told me after Transfiguration."

"I was tired of people asking if I was Harry Potter's twin. So, I went to Dumbledore this morning with Draco, but I bet no one asked you if you were my brother," I replied.

"A couple of people here and there. I guess I'll see you for Flying Practice, yeah?" he asked. Well, that was painless.

"So how'd it go?" Pansy asked eagerly.

"It went well. I wasn't expecting much to happen. He seems nice enough," I told her.

We make our way to our next class. So far, Hogwarts has treated me better than any other school. I can see myself really excelling here.