5.

Harry's POV:
"You were talking to Nova?" Hermione asked.

"Yeah, do you know her?" I asked.

"I met her on the train. I asked her if she'd had seen Neville's toad, she didn't of course. She was reading Hogwarts: A History," she responded.

"So, is she your sister?" Ron asked and I simply nodded. 

"Wow, two Potter's. Who'da guessed? And one in each rival house?" Ron said amazed.

It's comforting to know that I'm not alone. Someone else knows what it's like to be completely new to all this magic. Who knows what it's like to be an orphan. I kept this thought as we walked up to Flying Practice.

"Why is Malfoy friends with her if he knows she's a Potter?" Ron asked.

"Well, they're housemates."

Nova's POV:
"Why is Malfoy friends with her if he knows she's a Potter?" Ron asked my brother.

As we waited for Madam Hooch, to pass the time we talked about everything under the sun. We formed two lines: Gryffindors on one side Slytherins on the other. Once we saw Madam Hooch, we shut up.

"Good afternoon, class," she said sharply.

We all responded with "Good afternoon Madam Hooch."

"Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well what are you waiting for? Everyone step up to the left side of the broomstick. Come on now, hurry up. Stick your right hand over the broom and say, up!" Hooch instructed. I wonder why we don't just pick it up. That may just be my muggle brain though.

"Up," the whole class said. I saw my brothers broom fly into his hands. Show off.

"Up," Draco said and has a smug smile when it's in his palms. He looks over at me.

"Do you need help?" he asked with a smirk.

"Shut up. Up!" I yelled. The broom made contact with my hand, and I smirk back in his direction.

I saw Hermione and Ron struggle with their brooms. Ron's broom hit him in the head which caused Harry and I laugh.

"Shut up, Harry," Ron said as he chuckled.

"Now once you've got a hold on your broom, I want you too mount it. And grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off of the end," Madam Hooch instructed. We all mount on our brooms.

"When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick of from the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment, and then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle...3...2...1," then she blew the whistle. A Gryffindor, Neville, immediately lifted off and looked very scared. He whimpered.

"Mr. Longbottom," Madam Hooch said.

"Neville what are you doing?" some Gryffindor girl asked. We were all confused.

"We're not supposed to take off, yet," a Gryffindor boy said. Wow thanks Captain Obvious. Neville's broom soared away in response.

"M-m-mr. Longbottom. Mr. Longbottom," Madam Hooch stuttered, and Neville replied with a scream.

"Down! Down! Get me down!" Neville shouted.

"Neville!" Harry hollered.

"Help!" Neville pleaded, The poor kid was completely terrified.

"Come back down this instant!" Madam Hooch demanded. Don't you think he would if he could? He screamed for an answer, so far this has been his only response.

Neville jerked through the air and hit a wall, clonked along it, and then took off. He screamed the whole time. Violently, soared towards us. Hooch held out her wand out to stop him.