Chapter 4

____________________________________
Space Song- Beach House
_________________________________

"Why is a...boy coming for me?" I said. I finally got a chance to look at him. He was dressed like some kind of spice runner that I've read in my readings. He had a beige shirt on with a blue vest on top with black boots, dirty black boots.

"Why are you in a closet?" He asked again. I rolled my eyes at him.

"Are you the attackers that attacked Ollade?" I said defensively.

"No what? No. We are here to rescue Ollade. Or what's left. My mother, General Leia Oragana got your distress signal and came to help. But I guess we were too late."

What?! The Leia Oragana! I've read about her in my books. She was such a powerful woman.

What did he meant by too late though? Where is my mother?

"I need to find my mother it was nice to meet you Ben Solo." I said quickly and hoped out of the closet and suddenly there was a big giant...thing in front of me. I screamed and fell to the ground.

"Hey! It's okay. Uncle Chewie won't hurt you!" Ben Solo said and dragged me off the floor.

"Your uncle?! What is that thing?" I said and distanced myself from it.

"Yes my Uncle you got a problem with that? He's a Wookiee and he can understand you by the way." He said defensively. I must be dead and this is my afterlife.

But then I realized I've read about them in my studies. They can live to be so old. I started to learn their language 5 months ago but I only started.

"Huh...How is Uncle chewie your uncle?" I said confused.

"He isn't really my uncle, chewie and my father, Han Solo are best friends."

I understand completely now.

"I need to find my mother." I started to walk but a sharp pain in the back of my head. I stopped. My vision became blurry.

"Your head is bleeding Sembrey." Ben Solo said while touching my shoulder.

"I'm fine." I said and nudged my shoulder for him to let go of me.

"I just need to find my mother...." all of sudden my vision went black and my legs were completely weightless.

-Ben Solo-

"Uhhh chewie?" This girl I just found in a closet just fainted in my arms.

I looked to see if she was still breathing. She was, good.

"Come on chewie." I said and got one of my arms to carry her legs. She was in this big itchy puffy dress. It was so itchy.

We went back downstairs where I saw my mother talking to one of the squadrons.

"Ben I told you stay here why-" she looked at the girl that I held in my arms.

She went to her ear piece, "calling all search parties, I have the princess in the castle, I repeat, we found the princess. Councilmen Ario how would you like us the respond?"

What?! Princess? I never met a princess. She never said she was a princess. The dress explains it though.

I heard muffling through her ear piece. Is there somewhere I can sit her? Her dress is annoying.

"Ben take her to the ship." She commanded. What? Why are we taking her?

"Mother why are we taking her?"