Chapter 11

-Sembrey Alli-

I can't believe what I just heard, after everything I said from the beach. Ben let me say those things and never mentioned anything about his little trip? He's already leaving, why am I so stupid?

I hope I didn't make much of scene walking out. I was just so furious. I was sitting there looking like a fool. And the fact that I told him how I felt about him leaving while he was reassuring me that it wouldn't happen when he already packed and ready to go.

I stormed out of the Solo house out of anger when I closed the door. It was already pitch black and raining. What a great time to set the mood. I quickly ran into the Skywalker house. It was only a couple steps away from each house and I was soaking wet.

"Hello Sembrey! Oh dear! You look awfully wet."

"I don't want to hear it 3PO!" I said without looking at the annoying droid and ran up the stairs. C3PO didn't deserve it though, I'm just so mad. I got to meet Luke's droids while I stayed here on Chandrila. C3PO was very nice, I kind of feel bad for yelling at him like that; he cares a lot for a droid. R2D2 is a little trickster, he likes to mess with Luke and Han and mess with their technology for fun.

I entered my room with relief. The comfort of my room was the only keeping me from falling apart. I could hear the rain from my open windows, it made me more relaxed...as if nothing happened a few minutes ago.

Until I got a heard a knock from my door.

It's probably Luke trying to talk to me. It wouldn't be Ben, he probably thinks he didn't do anything wrong to talk to me about it.

"I don't want to talk Luke!" I yelled out but with calm voice, I don't want to spread my anger to other people.

"...It's Ben".

Huh....I was wrong.

"I'm fine Ben, just go home." I said trying to not to put emotions into my words. But I felt so much build up about to explode.

"I'm coming in, you're not fine." He said from behind the door. I saw the doorknob turn in suspense, followed by the door opening.

Here we go.

Ben came out from the door. He grew so much over the past month that his head almost hit the top of the door. His hair was damp, it must've been the rain.

"Yeah come in I guess." I said annoyed. I sat on my bed, I didn't have much to say to Ben. He's already leaving so why should I even try?

"Can I sit with you?" He asked cautiously.

"I mean you already helped yourself into my room." I said. I'm gonna make him feel bad for this. He sat down next to me, close to me. A little too close because of the situation that was going on but it still felt warm on the inside to be close with him.

"Sembrey, I'm really sorry I didn't tell you before. And I'm sorry it had to come out like that, when you just told me about how you feel an hour ago." He said with meaning. I know he wouldn't want to hurt me in any way, but this did hurt and he knows that.

"You should be sorry Ben Solo." I said. "You could've told me on the beach! Before..." I stopped to catch my breathe, I could feel my emotions coming out from me.