Chapter 24

My Tears are Becoming the Sea-M83
TW: DEPRESSION AND ATTEMPTS
_________________________________

I feel nothing.

I see nothing.

All I sense is my hearing.

"HELP WE NEED HELP IN HERE!" I hear a woman on my right.

"What the hell happend?!"

Leia...

Darkness consumed me, and I can't get out of it. That's what happened Leia.

Your son consumed me, and I can't get out of it...

I don't know if I was on the ground, in someone's arms. I was simply robbed from my senses, were my eyes even open?

"Get her to the infirmary, is the councilwoman okay?!"

What? What happened to her?

Oh my god, my interview...

I screwed it up...

"She's fine, she is breathing okay, vitals are good."

What is happening? What did he do?

What did I do?

"Sembrey? Can you hear me?" Leia voice was very concerning, something wasn't right.

Leia, I'm fine but I can't see, I can't feel you, I wanted to say; My words were nothing.

"She's unresponsive General, we need to take her to the infirmary now, there could be damage to the brain."

That brain?

No...I'm fine. Maybe I'm just sleeping or out cold. I'm fine, my brain is fine.

"I can't believe this happened..."

"General, we are going to sedate her for now. She's putting too much stress on the body. We can't risk any long term damage."

Fear emerged through the little parts of my body that still were in tacked.

How did this happen?

How could this happen?

"Sembrey..." I hear Leia's soft voice through the void,

"Stay with us."

———————————————

I couldn't feel anything, physically, as I regained my consciousness. But I felt all my deadly emotions, pour like a storm. All I could do was take it. Everything felt so wrong, nothing felt warm, comforting.

I could sense that I was being watched, I knew that it was either Leia or Han, but I was still in fear. The fear of being watched was now in my traumatic mind.

I fluttered my eyes to help me wake up, I could feel the fluorescent light pierce through my eyes. I was in a room, I was in an infirmary room. I was probably back at the same facility as I was when the chemical explosion happened.

Nice to be back I guess.

"Hey kid."

I turned around and I was right, it was Han. His expression on his face was relieved.

Wow, this must've been bad. I wonder if he knows what happened.

"Han...what-"