Chapter 16

"Happy bornday Sembrey." Leia said behind me while touching my shoulder. I was in complete awe. I didn't realize how many people I knew, how many people cared about me.

The set up was so nicely decorated. There was a big wooden platform, assuming it's a dance floor. There were a bunch of light balls scattered around the beach. Light balls were floating circular balls with little mirrors that reflects light, Ben had them at his eighteenth bornday party.

Leia and I started to walk down the staircase to the party. Everyone greeted us in happiness and joy.

"Happy bornday Sembrey!!"

"You look so beautiful."

"Yayyyy"

"SEMBREY!" I felt a body suddenly cling onto me, I then realized it was Pim.

"Hey Pim." I said struggling to get my words out from her strong hug.

"You look so good!" I was still in her death hug, but it felt good. I missed her this week.

"Thanks, did you plan all of this?" I said while ending the hug. I wouldn't be surprised if she did.

"Nope, someone else did." She said, she then looked at everyone socializing and had her eye on one person, she was looking at Mars.

"Gotta go to my mans!" She said and quickly kissed my cheek.  "I'll see you when the real party begins."

She was gone in a second. I was stunned by her kiss on my cheek at first, what did she mean by when the real party starts? I hope this is just a normal gathering, nothing too crazy.

When I came down the stairs to the crowd, I somehow lost Ben. It was so easy for me to point him out because I was looking down at everyone. I have to talk to him.

"Sembrey!" I looked to my left hoping it was Ben but it wasn't, but it was Luke, Han, and Chewie who I'm always happy to see.

"How did you guys come here so fast?!" I asked Han. We left the shooting range before them, they would've had to speed all the way down to the beach.

"I'm a fast driver, I can get where I wanna be." Han said confidently.

"That's why I don't drive with you." Leia said with an attitude.

"Whatever, you still like it when I go fast." He said in a tone where I didn't want to ask. I looked over to Luke. Every time I saw him today, he just looked so happy for me.

"Did you plan this?" I asked.

"No." He simply said. "If I had planned this, it would be so much better! I think I would've brought more color into it. Maybe some alien creatures to play with, decorations are a little tacky-"

"Hey don't disrespect the light balls." I saw a hand touch Luke's shoulder, I looked to who the hand belong to but I already knew.

It was Ben.

I looked at him like he was a dead man walking, that's what it felt like all day, like he was dead. Ben's expression looked like he with me the whole time.

Was I happy to see him, yes. Am I pissed?

Hell yeah.

"Hey...Happy bornday." He simply said. That's when my jaw dropped.

Is he serious?

"I'll let you too talk." Luke said quietly, that was a good thing, because I was about to go crazy at my own bornday party. "Love ya." Luke then left quickly with Leia. They knew how I was feeling right now, hopefully they were on my side about it.