Chapter 19

-Ben Solo-

"Sembrey-"

I felt the force being used on me, Luke wasn't here though.

All I sudden I was being swatted against the wall. I was apart from Sembrey as I was trying to explain everything.

God I thought this was going okay, but I guess not. I got beat up at the party, and now I'm being forced pushed by...

Sembrey?

I felt the feeling of the force being let go of my body as soon as I hit the wall. I felt my back crack from the hard impact. I instantly looked at Sembrey.

Did she just...Use the force?

Sembrey looked unexplainable, her face showed terror and confusion. She didn't know what she was doing, or feeling.

"Sembrey?..." I said cautiously. I slowly situated myself from being tossed at the wall.

"I...What just..." She was starring at her hands, her words were lost.

"Sembrey, lets just sit down and we can figure it out together." I said walking toward her, she was still shocked from her actions.

"Did I just...Use the force?" She asked, "what the hell-"

"I can help you Sembrey, just si-" I went to grab her hand but she suddenly reacted and waved her hand out of mine.

"Get away!" She yelled, I immediately stepped back. "What? Now that some force thing happened, you wanna hide the fact that you hid my necklace for all these years?"

I was hoping we could talk about that after this. She just used the force and she's still into her necklace?

"Sembrey you just force pushed me! We can talk about your necklace later, we need to go to Luke." I started to get irritated that she's still mad about that. I explained as much as I could, I could've talked about it more if we sat down and calmed down.

"You're ridiculous Ben...and to think..." she paused herself some saying something more. Her face turned sincere, and sad. The thought of her in pain, in sadness, killed me.

"I hate you..." she said with sudden anger. "All you care about us yourself, I can't believe I trusted you. I hate how you made me question myself when the problem was you all along....I hate how you made me love you."

Her words hurt, I felt my head boil, and my heart shatter.

But she loved me? She loved me.

"Sembrey, please just let me-"

"I let you do a lot of thing Ben! I'm done." Sembrey started to walk pass me. I couldn't touch her, if I did I could lose her forever. I knew I had to let her go. But I also had to tell someone, about what the hell happend.

"Hey what's all the yelling?" My mother said coming into the room.

"I'm sorry Leia if I woke you." Sembrey said without looking at her. I know her voice, she was crying.

"Woah, Sembrey wai-"

Sembrey already passed her and was gone.