(Oliver Wood x Reader) Morning Wood

Y/n will be cheering on Gryffindor as a favour to Oliver. (If you're in another house, just imagine Gryffindor is going against a house that isn't yours. Also, you decide what year it is. I don't think it rly matters.)

O/h: opposing house

Y/n's POV

I was walking to breakfast with nothing really important on my mind.

I was walking absentmindedly knowing my legs would get me through when I realized, Oh I'm at the Great Hall. I see Ollie and the Quidditch team. Is today the Cup? I know I promised I'd watch him play this year, but I'm just not into Quidditch. I like flying and Ollie, but I also like indoors. See, that doesn't match.

Damn, I was staring too long. They're waging me over while Fred and George are making hearts with their wands. They find out and do this.

Thank Merlin Ollie's thick as wood. Heh Wood as thick as wood.

I walk over and look at the food before turning to the team.

"Morning Wood," I snorted.

"Shut up," he replied as I took a seat next to him.

"Aww you know that's not possible, and hello to the rest of you. How's whatever it is you guys are doing going?" I asked the lot, now looking for food.

"First of all, we're discussing the game. Second of all, why do you ask when you're not interested? Lastly, ouch," Ollie whined causing me to laugh.

"That's no way to treat a lover," Fred teased.

I rolled my eyes, "Please, he wishes."

"And so do you," George smirked.

"Guys. GUYS! We're supposed to be talking about Quidditch! Do you even want to win at all?!" Ollie shouted putting some of his food on my plate.

"Ollie's shouting about Quidditch and giving me food, and I take that as my queue to finally eat," I said smiling before taking a bite out of my food.

"I'm confused. You two aren't together?" Harry asked.

"We don't do anything coupley. Why do you think we're together?" I asked seeing Ollie give him some kind of look.

Harry shut up, but the rest didn't seem to notice Ollie glaring daggers at him.

"He doesn't go to the library unless you're there," Angie started.

"And you've never gone to the pitch unless it's for school or him," Alicia finished.

I shrugged, "Whatever you say. Aren't you guys supposed to be talking Quidditch. Ollie here looks like he might explode."

"THANK YOU. Yes, so we'll be using-" he was cut off.

"Also, he doesn't let anyone else call him Ollie," Katie added.

"Really, he doesn't let anyone call him that. I just like annoying people," I smiled.

"Since Y/n is so interesting, let's rely on her to win the Quidditch Cup!" Ollie yelled.

I laughed getting out of my seat saying, "How sweet. I know I'm interesting; however, I know nothing about Quodpot."

"It's Quidditch!" he said angrily.

"I know! Jeez, I was kidding. Anyway, I am somehow done with my food, and I won't disturb you guys anymore. Well, I know my absence will make Ollie happy," I teased while he gave me a look as if telling me I was wrong before I continued, "Don't take everything literally! Have fun playing I guess, and you all will see me, for the first time, watching the game. Win, or I will make you regret it Ollie. I'm not going to see you lose."