-04- Candy

Candy

It was a simple gift you had no idea who it was from but it made you glimmer. Of course Lev was jealous of you getting sweets on your desk when you walked in as he begged you to share with him.

"Please! Banana is my favorite!" Lev whined as you growled standing your ground. "Hell no! There a gift!" You yelled at the tall male, now you had to see who gave them to you. "Hey, did you see who put these on my desk?" You asked the orange haired girl on the other side of You she shook her head no. You now began asking around until you asked the whole class.

So it wasn't anyone from my homeroom?

"PLEASE!!" Lev begged now hugging your leg as you sighed and gave him the piece of candy to make him shut up.

You gave his gift to lev.

Kenma watched frozen behind the snack machine. Watching you and lev chow down on the candy pieces.

Kenma had licked every single inch of every single piece of candy so you could feel his lips on yours and experience what he had experienced..

But now lev had experienced him too.

He wanted to throw up. Such a disgusting person should never have to taste him. He held his mouth just staring as it wasn't until Kuroo tapped his shoulder. "Let's get going yeah?" He asked now walking with the male. Kenma couldn't get those thoughts out of his head.

Why would you share the experience?

He'd never share you.

Was it because of lev?

It was because of lev.

"Kozume! What's the answer to question five?"

He hated getting called on normally but he always had the correct answer but This time he came up short with nothing. Too busy thinking about you and LEV. He hated lev, not just because of you but even when you weren't around he had to babysit lev since he knew little to nothing about volleyball.

Kenma wasn't eating at all at lunch. Of he wasn't much of a talker at the table normally even with his friends but he kept turning his head to look at you. You and lev now began eating at the volleyball table you and the team making friends.
"Hey? Reader and Kozume are eating the same thing? What a coincidence" yaku said pointing out that you were both eating calamari. Now Kenma looked up sweating a little looking over to your bento box. He had given you some of his food this morning but most importantly he was looking at the last piece of candy you had in it, in the corner it was a piece he had given you. Maybe there was hope for him.

"Smart people think alike!"

"As if! You barely got double points on last week's quiz!"

"Says you Lev! You got single digit!" You roared now you and Lev going back and forth, in a joking manner.
"God, how are you two Fūfu?" Kuroo asked you both.

"WE ARE NOT!"

"I'm just so sexy, she can't resist me-" lev soon got slapped by you. "Shut up lev no you're not! You chew with your mouth open!"

"But it's sexy!"

"I don't get it? Are they actually Fūfu or not?" Inuoka asked. You shook your head while Lev nodded his as you just brought a wave of anxiety ontop of Kenma. The conversation at the table changed after That, something about babysitting Kenma wasn't keeping track lost in his own thoughts.

Are they Fūfu?

Their dating aren't they.

You loved the team more then him?

You were making too many friends... too quickly

He didn't like that.

He knew he had no right to barge in on your person life. He had no right to say you couldn't date anyone you wanted.

BUT HE WANTED THAT RIGHT SO FUCKING BADLY.

"Why not become our manager?" Yaku proposed snapping Kenma back into the conversation. You laughed your ass. "Hell no! I'm not your personal maid" you laughed out. "Well don't you have to wait for the big lanky man either way?" Kuroo asked. "It's not like you have anything better to do"

Now Kuroo was getting into it too.

He did call you cute before.

Did he have a crush on you?

Was his best friend against him?

Kenma stared and stared into kuroo's head for quite a while with intense anger. And a look of betrayal on his face but no one noticed. Kenma was always good at blending in even with his close friends no one batted an eye.

"Ehh I'll think about it" You said only for lev to nudge your shoulder. "That's a yes, I'll tell your mom about it when I drop you off!" "Lev no your not!" "Watch me" he said to you crossing his arms. "I won't tell your mom if you give me that last piece of candy!" Lev said as you shook your head. "That's for Roku!" You yelled slapping his hand away.

ANOTHER BOY'S NAME!

KENMA WAS GOING TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK.

Now Kenma stood up from the table looking straight at you and turning leaving without a word. As it was weird, but then again Kenma was the silent type. "holy shit I'm so worried about him.." Kuroo sighed aloud now the rest of the team looked worried. Not even Kuroo knew what was going on with their setter!? "Is he okay?" Tamahiko asked as Kuroo only shrugged.

"He barely talks to me anymore."

"So who knows?"

Kenma was currently in the bathroom clutching his head and tugging at his locks debating either to keep them or pull them out.

He heard that crazy people usually pull out or shave Their head and he never believed it until now. Looking at the mirror intensely he grasped his phone now looking through your Instagram searching for the keyword 'Roku'

Roku was your eight year old little brother.

He let out a sigh of relief seeing a post from a year ago. But kenma was surprised he never saw him before, now reading the heading.

This fucker's eighth birthday.

The boy was milk white, with brown shaggy locks and he a smirking grin on his face as if he was better then everyone. He looked like a brat.

Kenma was relieved that it was just your brother. But at the same time, who the hell said you could just give your brother his gift?!

Now he wondered... what you tasted like. He wanted to taste you so badly.

So badly he'd kill someone for it.

But he hoped it didn't get to that point.

He really

Hoped

~~~~~~~~~~