-28- Cheat code to life

"CHEAT CODE TO LIFE!"

"You have to go through the bad times first in order to get to the good times."

"It'll be over soon."

"Then we can go on a date."

"Wouldn't you like that?"

"Doesn't matter if you don't."

"I'll MAKE you like it."

Kenma chuckled.

It was so much easier to bend people the way you wanted instead of Being normal. Why wait for people to maybe grow to like you? When you can FORCE yourself onto them?

That talking and trying to be normal was for the old Kenma. A weak pathetic bug. The monster; The god that stood before you was your creation. It was something you should be proud of.

It should be something you should be happy about.

Praised for it.

Nothing mattered to him anymore. No negative comment could get to him anymore.

He was even thinking about taking out his dye.

Why listen to worthless comments from people I can turn into loyal followers? Dogs begging for a treat?

So yes by normal means Kenma could never ever get a CHANCE with you.

But Kenma used to give up on everything. But when he saw you, he COULDN'T give up on you.

So you're to blame for the god before you.

You should be praised.

"Son answer the question."

Sorry I was thinking about something more important then you.

Do you even care about my answer! You'll believe it no matter what!

Kenma snapped out of it and looked at the two cops before him. He nodded his head. "Yeah I saw it all, she looked at her phone and showed Inuoka and then the fight broke out." Kenma told them both.

"This phone?" The second cop said now holding your phone. It was confiscated since it had fallen out of your pocket. "Yeah my girlfriend's phone..." Kenma said faking sadness in his voice to convince them.

They tried to open the phone but the password was there. "Do you know her password?"

Kenma smirked.

"0210"

...

The cop dropped the phone. His hand shaking.

Kenma tried not to lose it.

HE KNEW WHAT THEY WERE SEEING!

DO YOU LIKE MY WORK?!

Kenma sat their as clueless as ever. Looking at their shocked faces. "W-what's wrong?" Kenma asked them confused.

"Ahh... thanks for coming young man but we have to get this down to the station."

"No problem."