-08- Closer

"Closer"

"SEE! I MADE YOU COOKIES!"

Lev shoved the bag of cookies in your face, his own face filled with blush looking at you. You shrugged taking the bag and opening it and seeing Lev tried to mimic the heart shaped cookies. But they were poor and sloppily shaped.

...

"THESE TASTE LIKE POSION!"

"WHY IS A COOKIE SPICY AND SALTY?!"

"WATER! WATER! WATER!"

You screamed rushing to a water fountain and looking over it to wash your tongue of the salt and spice that was running on it.

"I didn't have sugar... so I used salt! They look the same! And then I used hot sauce because when it cooks it looks like chocolate chips!"

"I didn't have those either..."

"So do you like them?" Lev asked you as you pulled up your head to look at him. "N... O...".

"What does that spell..." you heard Lev mutter.

"NO!" You told him looking at him putting his cookies to rest in the garbage. "What are you doing?!" "THEY BELONG HERE!" You yelled throwing them in the garbage as Lev looked...a little bit upset.

'Why didn't she like them?'

"Suck it..." Kenma mutter bitterly watching the scene made him smirk and smile widely which was creepy for Kenma. He barely smiled but for once he found joy in that Russian dunce. 'She likes my taste better'

Kenma sighed as lately he's been wanting to get closer to you. He felt like he was doing too much watching and not more interacting like he should be doing.

You spat out your tongue at lev crossing your arms. "Aww come on they can't be that bad milyy-Chan..." Lev pouted.

"YOU PUT HOT SAUCE IN THEM!"

"And what about it? Who said a cookie had to be sweet.."

"Everybody-"

"WELL THEM WHAT CAN I MAKE YOU- ZA LYUBIT' MENYA !?"

He covered his lips red blush appearing on his face as he looked towards the ground. He let out a sigh of relief to see you looking at him confused since he switched to Russian.

Thank god... I'm never teaching her Russian..

"What did you just say?"

"Forget it..."

This was weird. Lev never acted like this before, in no world would he get upset if anyone called his cooking trash. Mainly because he knew they were right, but he seemed upset at the fact you didn't like them.

"Hey... why not after school I'll cook with you!"

"Really?"

"Yeah we'll make a batch of cookies!"

"Okay!"