-10- BFFS

"BFFS"

No...

Kozume Kenma didn't kidnap you.

He had thought about it many times for your stay here. But if he acted on impulses he'd be caught in a heartbeat.

Only a moron would take you now.

Too many components, Lev knew who you just left with. Kuroo was also a witness because of the train ride. Your brother was apparently getting treated, most likely from the trauma he had given him. He could easily tell them what the 'monster' looked like.

The time simply wasn't right.

Instead Kenma picked you up in his arms, smiling brushing your hair back and gently began to carry you upstairs. He touched your sleeping figure with a smile laying you softly down on his bed.

He then grabbed your phone easily getting the password correct. He had observed you long enough to figure out it was your dog's birthday.

He then looked through your photos, he wasn't looking for any naughty photos...per say. He just wanted to see what you had, checking every album before seeing you were clean. He now felt relief. Than he went into your Instagram, it was apart of his plan. Now scrolling down before he blocked the Nekoma volleyball team club.

He had one more mission, going in your texts he found a contact named mom.

💖Readerwiththefatty💖: Kay! I'm staying at Lev's house!

Mommy dearest😫💖✨: sweetie, I don't think your fat, stop changing your contact. But alright Deary, kisses ❤️

He thought that was enough looking through your private life and now he put your phone on his desk. He then looked at you passed out in his bed. His parents had no idea a girl was over.

He felt that warm gushy feeling come over him again, just from looking at you. Now he smiled softly and slowly but surely came close to you. His hand ran a finger through your hair. He then sighed seeing he accidentally ran his fingers a little bit too roughly through your hair. A strand came loose and he stared at it in his palms.

Then it clicked.

You were knocked out.

He could take anything he wanted from you.

He decided against his original idea. It was too risky. Now instead he'd just take a bit of your hair.

Snip.

The deed was done and your hair was a little uneven in the back. Now he placed the locks in a plastic bag and put it in his desk. He smiled brushing your hair back and got into bed, laying down next to you.

Although he mostly took them because he was bored. Kenma did have some form of insomnia, he stayed awake laying next to you. He inhaled your scent he would enjoy the two days he had with you.

He closed his eyes knowing sleep wasn't near but. He pulled you closer. He cupped your chin and turned you on your side. He kissed your lips gently, smiling to himself knowing he had no chance of getting with you at normal means.