-36-[ENDING 2] Find the head

"Find the head..."
ENDING 2- NONCANON

------

"Good morning kitten~"

"Good morning love~"

Like always Kenma helped you early in the morning. He helped you get out of bed. The both of you would shower together, Kenma taking care of you first. Then he'd help you downstairs, get you in your wheel chair and began to fix your breakfast.

You still wore a blanket over where your legs were supposed to be, an insecurity you would have with you forever. Kenma's changed throughout all of this. Most of his Dye had grown out of his black hair only the tips being a faded yellow. He mostly tied his hair up. Both of you entered adulthood and rings were on your fingers. The wedding was small, only close family showing up from each family.

It got discouraging when you would realize you couldn't use your legs anymore and had to depend on others to do certain tasks. Prosthetic legs weren't for you, Kenma was well off enough to afford them with his own gaming company taking off and the stock market; but they weren't for you, you'd never get used to them.

Kenma usually got up earlier on days he had to go to work, he'd take care of you in the morning then leave for work. Being a housewife was boring when you didn't have any children to look after. Reading books, and going online twenty four seven got really depressing. It made you feel terrible.

Like you were useless.

Like you were a burden.

But today wasn't a day Kenma had to go to work. Instead it was a rare day off for him. The smell of pancakes hit you and you snapped out of your daydream and soon in front of you was Kenma holding a plate of pancakes, eggs and bacon out for you.

"Thank you~"

"Your welcome." Kenma smiled now kissing your nose and taking a seat next to you. The both of you are your breakfast together.

"You know, I always said the good times would come after the bad times."

"Are we in the good times?"

"Of course we are."

Now he kissed you on the forehead smiling. The both of you finished eating and Kenma went to take the plates away but you grabbed them instead.

"I'll wash them."

"Really? Okay..."

You placed the plates in your lap and wheeled yourself over to the sink. Kenma walked over to the expensive white couch and sat on it lazily waiting for you to finish. He flipped on the Tv. If you were thinking you were a burden again you weren't.

Never.

Never will you be a burden in Kenma's eyes.

Not now not ever.

"Break news!
Found at an abandoned park in Tokyo! the decayed skull of a human male! Forensics are trying to find the body and doing tests with bodies that have been found headless going back as far as seven years ago!"