-19- Cake

"C-cake?"

It was Friday.

You blinked staring at the cake on your desk. It looked beautiful. Was it a cheese cake? Buttercream icing and strawberry galore was on the platter. Looking up you saw non other than Yuki. You blinked looking at him.

You were a mess.

Without Kenma

Your hair wasn't brushed and your eyes were bloodshot from crying. You would shake often for no reason and your nerves seemed like they were on fire. You needed comfort.

You needed Kenma.

A̶n̶d̶ ̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶p̶i̶l̶l̶s̶

"H-here for you, you've been working so hard so I got you a gift! A-and you seemed a little stressed." Yuki said to you.

"T-thank you." You said to him with a smile. Now looking at it you were waiting for a certain doofus to rush in and ask for a piece but..

Lev wasn't here today.

Yuki sat in front of you, turning his chair around to face you blush on his cheeks. You picked up the plastic fork he had provided you and ate it.

"Wow it tastes good!"

"T-thanks!" Yuki blushed red sinking into his chair as you made his heart beat a thousand miles per hour. He couldn't stop grinning to himself seeing you enjoying the cake.

'Go for it!'

Yuki heard inuoka scream in his head. Now he began to brush some of hair behind his ear.

"Ahh... if I'm being honest reader chan..."

"I made this because I like you." He whispered ducking his head into his sleeves. You stared at the male stuffing your face with the cheese cake, your brain trying to process what he said.

"I like you too."

"N-no! Like more than a friend!" He told you now looking down.

"Imeanitsalright!isawLevconfessandyouralwayswithkenmaand-"

You tuned yuki out thinking about it.

Kenma...

I'll ask Kenma about it.

Oh wait he's not here.. and my phone.. I don't know where it is.

You remembered Kenma had your phone and that he wasn't here. Your lip began to quiver as your eyes filled with tears looking at Yuki. Yuki's eyes widened as he stared at you with horror. Did he make you cry?! Was his cooking that bad?! Or was he that ugly that you were crying from looking at him? Tears of laughter? Laughing at his pathetic attempt to get with a girl like you.

"Sorry I shouldn't have-"

"Hold me."

Doing an action you did with Kenma, you went over to him and hugged him tightly crying into his shirt. You sobbed and sobbed holding him this close. He was freaking out, sweating that you were this close and you were touching him?! Slowly but surely he wrapped his arms around you.