-34- God's Hell

"God's Hell."

"Did you hear?!"

"Hear what?!"

"The broken girl from Nekoma got hit by a car!"

Kenma dropped his pen. Listening in he knew they were talking about you.

"Two hours ago! Half of mainstreet's blocked off! She's in the hospital now but she's barely alive! They don't think she's gonna make it."

"She wasn't going anywhere anyways-"

Kenma didn't have time to listen into their petty talk any longer. He dropped his bag and ran.

NO.

HELL NO!

YOU WEREN'T GOING TO DIE!

HE DEDICATED WHEN YOU DIED! ONLY HIM!

THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!

The mixed haired male ran out of the front gates of Nekoma. He wasn't a fast running but he pushed himself for you. He ran and ran going through way you followed home until...

"POLICE BLOCKAGE DETOUR THIS WAY!" The cop said directing the people.

"WHERE'S READER?!" Kenma yelled swear running down his forehead as the cop looked at him in confusion.

Kenma grasped the officer's uniform and he went for his gun.

"YOU FAT FUCK! WHERE'S THE GIRL WHO GOT RAN OVER?!"

The officer had the gun pointed at Kenma but nonetheless Kenma didn't back off. "S-she was taken to westcare hospital-"

Kenma didn't hesitate he turned around and began running. Not afraid of getting shot due to sudden movement. Luckily he didn't.

Kenma kept running not looking back or stopping for his legs. He reached the hospital running inside to the main desk. "WHERE'S READER LASTNAME!?"

"Please calm down sir, let me look them up-"

"HURRY UP PLEASE!" Kenma said as he was visibly shaking, holding a hand over his heart. Panting in between words.

"Ah- she's in surgery right now, viewing room A4-"

Kenma took off not waiting to get his security band. He pushed past the guards and ran. He defiantly wasn't the fastest on the Ex-Nekoma volleyball team but he was faster than any normal human.

He slammed his face against the viewing window. The curtains were closed. He felt hot tears streaming down his face.

N-no...

Was Kenma Kozume crying.

"No."

"NO MY KITTEN'S IN THERE!"

"N-NO! D-DON'T LET HER DIE!"