-05- Notes

Notes?

Your lips taste so sweet,
Your hair smells like peaches.
You're funny and cute,
Please be my kitten.

"Aww this is so cute!" You gleamed now Lev looking over your shoulder. "Whoever is leaving you this stuff better back off" Lev said as you raised an eyebrow. "And What the hell are you going to do Lev? Scare them with your lanky body?"

"ya zhe ikh razdavlyu!" He said in Russian as I looked at him and gasped.

"Whatever you said I bet you said it wrong because you suck!" You said to him as the two of you bickered Lev speaking in Russian and you not knowing what the hell he was saying.

"vashi volosy priyatno pakhnut!"

"You're dumb!"

"YA khochu tebya potselovat'!"

"You're tall for no reason!"

"vy mne nravites'!"

"Get a hair cut!"

Then you both started to laugh the two of you having banter like this all the time ever since Lev's sister came down from Russia and began to teach him how to speak it. Even though you had no idea what he was saying it was all in good fun.

Kenma watched threw the window of the first years classroom as he wanted Lev gone, you'd never act like this when he wasn't there so what changed?! Kenma was fuming although his face didn't show it. He couldn't hear what was going on but what little attention you paid to his note made him want to cry.

"Oi! You listening Kozume?" Kuroo asked tapping his friend on the shoulder as Kenma now walked with Kuroo taking his eyes off of you. "Why were you staring at her so hard?" Kuroo asked as Kenma made up a lie to play it off. "Oh, I think she took my pen on accident, that's all" Kenma muttered as Kuroo easily bought it.

"Anywho, she applied to be Nekoma's manger" Kuroo said as now Kenma was interested. "Really?" He asked. The male nodded, "I've got to give the papers to sensei this afternoon, I just hope Yamamoto can handle himself being in the same room with a girl" Kuroo said.

Kenma's eyes widened to the size of dinner plates his cat like pupils getting smaller.
There's one...two...four...six.. eight boys on the Nekoma boys volleyball team

and....

One female...

Someone's bound to like her too. She's pretty, she's funny, she's warm and cozy, her hair smells nice, she sleeps like angel, she likes cats, she's nice.

what's not to love?

That thought made Kenma freak, would you like the team better then him? Would you find someone else better then him.

He can't let that happen.

He won't let that happen.

But how could he protect you from them.

Kenma would admit it, he's not that strong, and he's not fast. Not that good looking either.