-31- Puzzle pieces

"Puzzle pieces..."

"Oh Lev texted me earlier he said he was going on a trip to our grandma's house. He's hasn't been feeling that great and he always goes to grandma's when he does, so I didn't ask any questions."

"Can I ask what this is about exactly?" Alisa said. She wondered why the police were at her door so early in the morning. "Ah we've got a theory that your brother is missing. ALTHOUGH! It's very unlikely." The cop told her. She put a hand to her mouth. "Missing?!" She asked her heart trembled at the words coming from the detectives. "Do you mind calling your grandma for us?"

"I-I umm of course..." Alisa said her breaking as she got out her phone.

"privet babushka...?"

"privet Alisa moya milaya!"

"Vy ne videli Lev?"

"Lev? net."

"Chto sluchilos'?"

Alisa couldn't answer her grandma. Tears forming in her eyes as she was gagging. She then just hung up on her grandma shaking her head. "N-no! H-he's not with her!" Alisa said translating as she wailed out.

"My brother is missing!"

-------

The Kozume family currently stood outside their home early this morning, it being searched by the police. Kenma leaned on his fencing and sat down playing a game on his portable handheld system. He was still bummed about how his phone was broken. His parents being questioned by detectives.

"You're all clear! Everything checks out, forgive us for barging in."

"Is reader going to be okay?" The black haired woman asked. All the dectectives could do was nod. "We believe so, she's calmed down since earlier and hopefully she can comply and answer some questions. If she does we can be finished with her by around twelve." The detective said. Kenma's father seemed uninterested. "Can I go to work now?" His father asked.

The detectives giving him the okay and he was on his marry way to work. "But please be mindful, we may need your son for more questioning if more things come up from reader." The detective said. The woman nodded understanding completely, she thought it would just be better for Kenma to stay home for a few days and wait for this to all blow over.

"Tetris..."

"It's kinda like puzzle pieces."

"Just drop the pieces into places that fit."

"Simple but can be mastered by anyone."

"As long as you make moves that make sense."

"You'll win."

-----

"POLICE OPEN UP!"

The black haired male was shocked hearing that as he slowly opened the door, only having his boxer's on and his school's jacket as he was getting ready for the day.

"Kuroo Tetsurou! Your under arrest for the murder of Shibayama Yuki! And multiple cases of stalking! You have the right to remain silent! Anything you say can and will be used against you!"