2

Nobody pov;

"Jennie?"- Lisa mom said and glared at her husband.

"Are you kidding us Lisa?"- Mr Manoban ask now.

They both shocked... They also know who're Jennie to Lisa since a years ago. They're bestfriend and they parents also know about that too..

"No dad. We're really in relationship now... Jennie is my girlfriend."- Lisa said and hold tight Jennie hand.

Jennie forcedly smile in a nervous situation... Lisa try harder to look like the normal her. If she not acting like the normal her, her parents definitely know this is just Lisa plan.

"But Jennie is yours bestfriend! How can the two of you in a relationship?! We probably dont trusted you right now. The two of you must acting like a real couple right?!"-  Mrs Manoban ask with loud voice.

She definitely know her daughter attitude. Lisa will find many ways to save herself from them.

"No mom. We really in a relationship now. We love each other, right Jen?"- lisa said and Jennie just nodded with a smile.

"Oky fine. If the two of you really in a relationship , and we want you guys to prove it. Lalisa i want you to kiss Jennie now."- Mr Manoban said with loud voice too.

Lisa start to nervous.... She know her parents is not easy to believe that them are in a relationship.

"But dad... We need privacy."- Lisa said with little bit shaking voice.

"Privacy? Lisa a kiss is a normal thing. Others always kiss in public too right? And now just the four of us. If you really meant your words and now just kiss Jennie."- Lisa mom answer Lisa .

Her parents both look at them with serious face.

"Aunt , Uncle we really in a relationship. Yess it's look like impossible but you both know... We're really close to each other.... Impossible we doesn't have any love feeling right?"- Jennie now politely speak and smile... 

Lisa glared at Jennie....

God... Help me!! I can't do this now!!!! - lisa said inside her heart.

"Yes Jennie we believe in you. But we still want the prove."- Lisa dad answer again .

Lisa sighed....

"Dad, mom..... Can you just trusted me? "- lisa said again.

"No"- her parents answer in the same time.

"Now kiss Lisa. Why my brave daughter looks like so weak right now??"- Mr Manoban said again.

Lisa nervously glared at Jennie. She doesn't have choice. She have to kiss Jennie. If not her life will be terrible everyday start from this day.

Lisa quickly pulled Jennie waist and kiss Jennie lips slowly but gently....

Jennie heart beats faster up and down....her face feels so fucking red plus hot right now. Lisa heart also same with Jennie. Yes this is the first time she feel this way after a lonh time ago.... This feeling sometimes will comes out when she is closer to Jennie ......

Jennie break the kiss and try to force herself to smile..... Lisa took a deep breath ....

"Cool! We know this scene is so shamefully.but sokay. Now we believe you guys. And good jod Lisa!"- Mr Manoban said and smile sweetly..

"Aigoo....Jennie-yah you look so pretty and cute when you're shy..... We're so sorry if we push you guys to do it. "- Mrs Manoban said and hug the two of them.

Jennie just smile and Lisa just pretend like nothing...

**********

Inside Car;

"Thanks for today nini."- Lisa said after the two of them keep silent.

"Erhhh! Why Lisa?! I really hope my first kiss is Kai but why?! Why it's you?!"- Jennie said and message her forehead little bit.

"So I'm yours first kiss??? Woww!"- lisa answer with small laughed...

"Damn!! I hate you Lisa! Erhhhh"- Jennie said with loud voice.

Lisa still smiling.

"But i love you! Just now i don't have any idea so i just follow my dad words... Sorry..."- Lisa said with guilty voice but deep down hee heart she feel fucking crazy happy.

She doesn't know what the reason...

"Erhh !!! I can't believe it Lisa! You're my bestfriend but my first kiss too, i really hate this!!!!!"- Jennie said again then death glared at Lisa.

"But we can change into a lover right?"- Lisa ask with smirk on her face...

"What?!NO!!!! i already have Kai!"-  Jennie yell at Lisa who're still smirking.

"So if you doesn't have Kai you will definitely accept me as yours?? "- Lisa ask again with smirk on her voice...

"Damn! No! You're my bestfriend!"- Jenni answer lisa and sighed...

She really tired right now.... A long terrible day!

"Okay, i will see how long you can try not to fall for me huhh."- lisa said again and smile playfully ..

"Erhhhh whatever!"- Jennie shortly answer.

Lisa just smile . Today she feels something that long time ago she lose it. It's love or?...

*
*
*
*
*
I really want to say thanks for who're wailing to read my story!
Thank you for reading!!!
I will keep writing... Keep make it more interesting!!
#stay tune!
#sorry for my bad English or some typo...