16

Mina pov;

When i open my eyes it's all white...

Where i am?

I can't remember anything happened before..i just remembered Jennie and Lisa face.. it's make my heart broke again and again.... now i should let Lisa go..she doesn't really love me..she love Jennie.. i can see that too.. it's hard to accept this all but i need to accept it too.. I don't know what makes my heart become more stronger towards Lisa day by day.. mybe it's called my first love. 

Yeah.... Lalisa Manoban is my first love. The first person i love as a lover.... The first person make my heart crazy inside... The first person make me believe in love life.....but i can't do anything....her hearts doesn't choose me.....

I need to accept it.

"Yahh!! You bitch!!"- louder voice yell at outside. I know who's voice is this.. it's Chaeng. 

I quickly wake up from bed and walk towards door.. now i know where i am, hospital.

End of Mina pov;

Nobody;

Lisa arrive the hospital.. she quickly get out from her car and walk quickly inside the hospital.....

When Lisa on her way to Mina ward.. suddenly..

"Yahh!! You bitch!!"- Chaeng yell and give Lisa a punch...

Lisa can feels hot mingled with pain on her right cheek... Lisa look at Chaeng with sorry face and her eyes look at around Mina ward outside.... In here just Momo, Sana, Chaeng and her. 

"Where the hell you're going ?!!!! Why she can unconscious when we found her?!!" Chaeng yell again with her fire eyes... Momo hold tight Chaeng shoulder.... She also want to punch Lisa but she doesn't want to because now they're in hospital....

"I..i... I had emergency at home.. so i don't know what happened earlier.."- Lisa answer with shaking voice... She doesn't have choice so she just answer that.. Momo and Chaeyoung probably will punch her if she said the truth.

"You need to take ca----"- Chaeng haven't finished her talk and Mina cut it...

"Stop it Chaeng."-  Mina said and look at Chaeng...

All eyes on Mina.. Sana quickly walk towards Mina and hug her..... They broke the hug....

"Hey are you okay??"- Lisa ask with low voice. She feels damn guilty to Mina...

"Hm yeah. I think we need to talk."- Mina sais coldly to Lisa. Lisa cleared her throat.... they eyes meet.

Mina and Lisa entering Mina ward.. Lisa sit on tha chair and Mina sit on edge of bed.. now just the two of them here... Momo, Sana ans Chaeng just waiting outside..

They eyes meet....

"Hey...i... I'm sorry left you in trouble.."- Lisa said and hold Mina hand....

"No.. it's okay. I'm fine."- Mina said and pulled her hand away from Lisa....

"You need to rest Mina-ya.."- Lisa said slowly...

Fuck!!! This is damn awkward!! Oh lord..

"Let's break up."- Mina said with low voice...

Lisa eyes widened looking at her... Mina try to hide her weakness infront of the girl she loved.