14

Nobody pov;

The brightly sunshine outside hitting Lisa face make her awake from her peaceful sleep.... Lisa feels her left arm hug by someone tightly... When Lisa turn her face to the left side of that bed.. it's Jennie hug her arm and sleep peacefully...

Lisa try to remember what is going on yesterday..... Lisa can't hold her smile when she remembered cleary about what has been happening last night... Lisa stared at Jennie beautiful face ... It's make her heart flutter...

Lisa touched Jennie mandu cheeks slowly..... Her smile still on her face..

"You're damn beautiful Jennie... How i wish i could make you mine.."- Lisa mumble slowly...

"You already make me mine Lisa."- Jennie answer with low voice... Her eyes still closed but Lisa can clearly heard what Jennie answer.. she also can see Jennie now is smiling ..

"Are you awake??"- Lisa ask then sit on the bed look at Jennie who're still lie on the bed...

"Hmm.. I'm tired.."- Jennie answer with husky voice...

Lisa quickly lie down again when she knows that she are naked same with Jennie...

Lisa still smiling ...

"Good morning Jen. Wake up please?"- Lisa said then give Jennie a peck on Jennie lips...

"Hmmmmm..."- Jennie just humming... She really tired... Her body feels tired and weak.... Between her legs feels hurt........

Lisa can't hold herself to not to kiss Jennie again.. she really love the taste of Jennie lips...... Lisa continued kiss Jennie lips and Jennie kiss her back... That make Lisa turned on again even it's morning....

Just with Jennie , Lisa can feels like this way.. it's crazy!!

They both don't even aware what is happening now.. just one kiss can make the two of them crazy... Lisa now is on the top of Jennie.. Jennie hand on Lisa hair... Lisa broke the kiss and now she suck and lick Jennie neck again...

Lisa smiling while suck and lick them.. she can see all of hickeys she left on Jennie neck last night...

Peaceful atmosphere in this morning become hot again... They both enjoyed that moment again..

Suddenly Lisa phone rang loudly..make the two of them glared at each other then both smiling like an idiot...

"Answer that Lisa-yah.."- Jennie said Lisa quickly grabbed her phone on the floor then lie on the bed beside Jennie..

Lisa haven't answer the call ..... She open her arm widely to Jennie.. Jennie smile then lie herself comfortable on Lisa left arm..... Lisa stroke Jennie left shoulder.... then she answer the call with big smile on her face..

"Hello?"- Lisa ask on the call line...

Silent... No answer.

Lisa feels wierd.. she don't even know who're calling her this morning.....that caller is from unknown number..

"Excuse me? Who're you? I don't have much time to talk to you. Please said a words.."- Lisa said again..

Jennie play with Lisa abs.. they're still naked.. Jennie feels happy.. she really wish in the every morning will be always like this...

"Don't much time ?? For yours own girlfriend?"- a caller said ... Lisa hearts beating faster... She know who're own this voice....

"Mina?"- Lisa ask back with low voice now...