13 [M]

Nobody pov;

"Yahhh Kim Jennie!!!!"- lisa yell on the top of her lungs.... She really need to see Jennie..

Lisa sighed slowly... Jennie still don't open the door.  Jennie still doesn't give her any answers.

"Please Jen. I know you're not okay. I'm here because i love you, i cant let yourself just like that alone. "- Lisa said again.. she really afraid if anything bad happened to her Jennie.

She can't lost Jennie. She need Jennie. Around Jennie apartment become silent.... Lisa sit on the floor and leaned her back against the door.

" I will stay here if you don't open the door!"- Lisa said then close her eyes...

Darkness comes into Lisa......

When Lisa open her eyes the first person she look is Jennie. Jennie just stared at her with sad face...

They eyes meet.......

Lisa touch Jennie mandu cheeks slowly... She wipe the tears just flowing on Jennie cheeks...

"Hey... Are you okay?"- Lisa ask with low voice.. it's just can be heard by the two of them...

Jennie doesn't said anything... She just stared at Lisa ... Her mind and hearts is all about Lisa.

I'm really falling for her?

"If Kai left you don't worry I'm here always with you. Don't be stupid Jennie-yah... Outside have a thousand millions people want to be with you..."- Lisa said and pulled Jennie into a hug...

What if i want you?

Jennie hug Lisa tightly she cry as much as she want.. she need Lisa even if Lisa is the one who're the reason Kai and her broke up.

Jennie broke the hug and hit Lisa chest strongly... Lisa just let it be.... Lisa think that Jennie is released her stressed by this way on her.

"I hate you"- Jennie said and continued hit Lisa chest..... Lisa quickly stop Jennie hand try to hit her again.. they eyes meet.... Jennie try harder to avoid what her hearts feels like... Lisa left hand on both of Jennie leg, Lisa right hand on Jenniw shoulder... Lisa quickly lifting Jennie like bridals style..

Jennie shocked... Her hand on tightly around Lisa neck... They eyes still meet each other... Lisa walk towards Jennie bedroom and her hand still carefully lifting Jennie body... She lie Jennie on her own bed..then Lisa was about to began walk again but Jennie quickly stop her and hold Lisa hand...

"Don't go.."- Jennie said with low voice.. Lisa smile...

"I just go to close the door . Don't worry."- Lisa said then began to walk towards Jennie apartment door and close it. Then she walk again into Jennie bedroom and close the door too. 

Lisa walk towards Jennie who're sit on her bed looking at Lisa too. Lisa stand infront of Jennie and pulled of her t-shirt and her jeans, Lisa just left herself just with sports bra and boxer...... Jennie can see clearly what is under Lisa boxer.... Lisa abs make Jennie cleared her throat.. Lisa is damn sexiest right now..

Lisa smirked....

Jennie feels atmosphere around them is getting more hotter when Lisa already sit beside on her king size of bed.. Lisa make herself comfortable and stares at Jennie. Jennie try to hide her nervousness.. even this is not the first time Lisa do that infront of her. When they're sleep on the same bed Lisa always will just left herself with sports bra and boxer.. sometimes Jennie can feels the hard things between Lisa leg when they're closer to each other..