19

Nobody pov;

Already passed a week since the day Lisa's parents confirm that Lisa and Mina will getting married next month. Just 5 days more left before next month. Both Lisa and Mina's parents happy... Finally they hope become true.

Lisa can't do anything cause this is her parents hope and happiness if she getting married with Mina, even herself don't want it all.. her parents just have her only one daughter...she don't want her parents feel disappointed and sad... She also getting old day by day..... No choice she need to agree.

Since that day Jennie never meet Lisa or text and calling her... Lisa also don't know what to do... She feels damn missed that cat woman. When the nights get dark they both feels hurt. They both can feels the pain inside. They both crying in silent when the night get darker...

Lisa spending her day just lie on her bed and thinking.... Jennie face always in her mind... Mina always come to visit Lisa but that taller girl never show her weakness infront of her soon to be wife. Lisa know Mina will be a good wife....but deep down her heart want the woman name Kim Jennie to be her wife... To be her kids mom in the future. But she know it's impossible.

Lisa now already know what her heart really want.. she love Jennie but it's too late..... She really sure about that. If that day she doesn't do anything with Mina or ask her about that shit things.....mybe today the results will not like this cruel. Myoui Mina deserve happiness.

Lisa sighed again and again.... She take a glass full of liquor closer to her mouth and drink it in one second... Lisa close her eyes and feels that hottest from the drink flowing slowly inside her stomach.. 

"One more please!"- Lisa said in loud tone voice. She really enjoyed that moment... Everywhere on the bar full of people who're dance and drunk...then the loud music make she feels this moment.

Lisa was about to drink the third glass of liquor but suddenly someone pulled her hand make her stop..

"Yah!!!! Don't drink it again you will probably get drunk!"- Rosie yell and sit on the seats beside Lisa then Jisoo sit on the left side seats.

"Heyyo!! You guys come to join me??"- Lisa said then continue drink it in one second without listen to Rosie. Rosie just shake her head slowly... They all know what has been going on Jennie and Lisa. They also can't do anything besides pray the best for them. Jisoo always visit Jennie on her apartment...that cat woman always crying until sleep....

"Lisa-yaa... Don't drink too much."- Jisoo said and comfort Lisa shoulder.

"I just drink 3 glass of liquor guys.. don't worry I'm stronger!"- Lisa said then order again 3 glass of liquor.

Jisoo join Lisa to drink it..

"You're not strong Lisa. We know you. "- Rosie said and look at Lisa with pity face.

If that day they don't introduce Mina to Lisa mybe today Jennie and Lisa will probably happy together.

"You guys know what?! I will getting married with the most beautiful woman ....her name is... Mina! How lucky am i??!"- Lisa said and smirk.

They both know Lisa is easy get drunk if the liquor hit her stomach more than 3 time. Lisa is not a alcoholic person...she just drink it sometimes when she really can't face this cruel world.

Rosie and Jisoo keep silent..they know Lisa has many things want to said it but she just keep it inside everytime.... 

Jisoo and Lisa continued drink... Rosie just ordered coke... Around them just can be heard by the loud music on this club.

"How ... I .... Wish...... The ....cat woman to be my wife!! But this cruel world doesn't let me to married her!! Damn you world!!"- Lisa suddenly said and her tears began to comes out. Jisoo almost get drunk like Lisa but she still can hold it... She glared at Rosue who're glared at her too.

"You guys want to know?? That woman always said everything gonna be alright but she doesn't even know without her I can't be alright!!! Erhh Jennie!"- Lisa said again and punch her chest .. Rosie quickly grabbed her hand and stop her..

Rosie pulled Lisa into hug ..... Jisoo just continue drink....she feels dizzy ..... Hot and pain in head...

"Don't worry Lisa-ya.. God heard everything you said today...He will make everything be alright."- Rosie said and stroke Lisa hair...

"Lisa-yaa we're same actually... This world fucking unfair! I love her but her never look at me even awhile...."- Jisoo said and smile like a crazy woman... Rosie broke the hug and look at Jisoo..

Lisa already drunk so bad... Lisa fall asleep on the bar counters.... Rosie sighed... Her eyes still on Jisoo... Then that goddess pretty woman looking at her too..they eyes meet... Rosie feels her heart beats faster..... She avoid to look at Jisoo eyes... She quickly dial Jihyo number.

Not long after that Jihyo pick up the call.

"Rosie??"- Jihyo weirdly ask.

"I need a help. Lisa and Jisoo already drunk...so please help me to take them home."- Rosie said in nervous tone.

"Orite...send location i will be on the now."- Jihyo said. Rosie just nodded and end the call then send location to Jihyo.

"I'm not drunk Chaeyoung-ahh.."- Jisoo said and walk towards Rosie... They eyes meet...

Rosie heart beating as hell..

"Yah!!..."-  Rosie said in nervous tone.

"Why Rosie? Why? You never look at me even just for awhile!!!?? Don't you know something??! I hmm..i love you.. hahaha.. but so stupid you don't see me hahaha.."- Jisoo said and laugh in the same time... it's really creepy... Rosie can't do anything...she just froze on her sit.... Did Jisoo confess??? Omg...

Not long after Jihyo coming... Then Jihyo help Rosie to take Lisa and Jisoo to they home.

/////////////////

Lisa pov;

When i wake up in the next morning i feels damn hurt in head...... I massage my forehead slowly then rubbed my eyes...

I do some easy exercise then wake up from bed and walk into my bathroomroom....

Suddenly i heard small knocked on my apartment door..

In this early morning?? Who the fuck is coming??  

I just wear sports bra and short shorts... I remember yesterday i was too drunk..i drink it with Jisoo and Rosie....like usually it's Rosie will take me home. They don't said it i already can know it..cause everytime we drunk definitely will Rosie or Jihyo will take we home.

I opened the door...in shocked face i look at that person.....

She looks messy and can smell the alcohol on her body... Did she drunk??? Her eyes looks like sleepy and tired... Our eyes meet. 

I fucking missed her!!

"You....la...li...sa.... What has been you put in me!!! I hmmm....love....you... ....but you fucking getting married with.....h..e..r..."- she said in drunk voice.....

I'm froze.... She love me??

Oh Lord....

*
*
*
*
*
*
Thanks for reading
Please vote this story...
#Im sorry for some word mistake and bad grammar.