18

Jennie pov;

I'm on my way to my parents house.... I don't why.. I feel something bad will happen later...i choose not to think negative but i don't know why my heart beating like this.....

Has been a few days since we're having that fun night I don't even see Lisa face to face...... ofcouse i miss her so badly...... She is so busy this few days...so I don't want to intrude her. We're always calling on the phone in the midnight untill Lisa fall asleep. It's enough for me even i can't see her face...

When i already park my car infront of my parents house.... I can see clearly my mom and dad already standing outside the house wearing they formal outfit...

I feels wierd...

I get out of my car walk to them who're standing there look at me.

"Why you guys wearing this formal clothes??" I ask with confused face.

"Let's go.. later you will know"- my mom said and pulled my hand to my car. My dad entered the passenger seat and my mom sit at the back... I look at them with shocked face...

"Jennie-ya!! Quickly!! We need to arrived there in the time that we has been planned."- my dad said again.. so i don't have choice and just enter my car then start the engine.

"Location?? You guys being wierd tonight."- i ask and said..

"Lisa's parents house."- my mom answer shortly..but it makes my heart beating faster..

Lisa house??? What happened??? We gonna married??? Oh i think butterflies inside my stomach make me feels nervous as hell.

Really??? Hmmm

"Why we're going there??"- i ask in nervous tone..

"Later you will know it. Don't ask too much questions Jennie. Focused on yours drive."- my dad said and i just can nodded. My dad still always serious...

I feels exited and nervous in the same time...

Not long after that we're arrive safely at Lisa parents house... I can see Lisa's car already park on the garage....

The three of us get out of my car..and my dad the first one who're entering Lisa's parents house... The door open widely..... I can't hold nervous anymore...my hand start to shaking slowly...

"Hey Marco!! We're here!!"- my dad said cheerfully when he already inside Lisa's parents house...

My mom give me a small smile..and pulled my hand slowly entered the house .... My eyes directly on the girl who're sit beside the middle aged man....

Our eyes meet...my heart start to beating faster..

"Hey Kims!! Great to see you all tonight."- Lisa's dad said and give my dad and my mom a hug..then him give me a small smile.

I smile back ofcouse...

"Let's go to the dinning room...we eat first."- Lisa's dad said and my dad and my mom just nodded..the three of them walk together to the dinning room ....then Lisa walk towards me who're still stand infront of the door.

"Hey... I'm not expecting that you guys are my family special guests."- Lisa said and give me her elegant smile...

"Me too.... I also don't know this plan. So how are you Lisa?"- I ask and smile back.

"I'm good....i think we gonna married soon"- Lisa whispered and winked at me...my heart beats more faster....

What the hell is going on now??!