23

Lisa pov;

When i wake up in the next morning I can feels Jennie body doesn't beside me anymore...i force myself to wake up. I still can remember everything happened yesterday.. ..... Last night Jennie is sleeping in my arm but where she is in this morning?!

I rubbed my eyes slowly and get up from Jennie bed...i walk out from her room ... I can smells the pancakes smell from the kitchen... I walk into the kitchen and there i can see my princess is busy preparing our breakfast. I can't hold my smile... I walk near her and hug her from the back... She is little bit surprised.

"Hey princess... goodmorning."- i whispered.

"Hey.. goodmorning too. Why suddenly today you're wake up early than usual??"- Jennie ask in curious tone. We always sleep together before this so Jennie definitely know what's time i will be wake up.

I give a peck on her cheeks.

"Because I can't find you beside me on the bed.. I'm afraid to losing you Jen."- I answer and hug her tightly...

"I didn't leave you Lisa. I love you. I just preparing our breakfast...i know you will be hungry when you're wake up."- Jennie answer and continued her works.

I kiss again Jennie cheeks... My hand tightly hugged her..

"I love you too. I'm soo lucky have you Jennie. You know me too well."- i said again and rest my head on her shoulder. I know Jennie is smiling right now.

"Lisa-yaa...go to take a shower first. After that we eat breakfast together okay?"- Jennie said and turn to face me. My hands on her waist.

"Hmmmm"- I just humming answer her. Our eyes meet...i feels my heart beating faster.

I can see Jennie smirks on me...i pulled her chin up and let my lips on her lips....i kiss her slowly with full of love... Jennie kiss me back.

I broke the kisses after awhile....and smile.

"I got my favorite kiss in this morning eeheekk. Love you baby."- i said and winked at her. I can see her face is reddened..... Blushing. Aigoo so cute... Hmmm

Jennie quickly hit my chest when she know that I'm staring at her and i just chuckled.

After that i quickly take a shower and then we eat the breakfast together.

"After this.... We will go back to my parents house."- i said in nervous tone. Jennie stop eating and look at me.

I sighed...i know she is nervous too. No matter what my parents said it, i will be with her.

"Hmm oky."- Jennie reply to shortly.

I hold her hand...and stroke it slowly..

"Don't worry... No matter what i will never let go yours hands Jennie. I love you."- i said slowly. She just give me a small. I hope my parents can accept us.

---------------

Jennie pov;

Lisa and I on the way to her parents house... I can feels we both getting nervous... I don't know why i can feels the bad things will happened later. I still can't belive it Lisa run away her own wedding day just want to be with me.

I'm happy ofcouse.. finally we're together.. i hope we can be accepted by her parents. I need they blessings too.... For my parents for sure they will get mad too but i know they will accept it in the end. Many qoutes always said that true love will win i believe it too.