7

Nobody pov;

"Arhh.."- Lisa mumble slowly and her stomach so damn hurt right now.. she try stand up slowly... Mina want to help Lisa but her hand pulled by Chaeyoung..

"What are you doing with her Mina-yah?!"- Chaeyoung ask with low voice..

Mina feel annoying by Chaeyoung over jealousy actions.

"Chaeng we jus--"- Mina can't continue her explanation when someone call Lisa name with loud voice. Mina look at that girl who're run towards them..

"Yah!! Lalisa?!"- Someone yell at Lisa then run towards them.  Lisa face looked shocked..

Chaeyoung, Mina and Lisa eyes on that girl..

That person give a strong slapped one Mina face...... Lisa shocked more.... She can't believe that Jennie slapped Mina face ....

Yes that girl is Kim Jennie. Chaeyoung eyes on fire look at Jennie. She still hold her anger and comfort Mina.... Mina tears comes out slowly...for the first time in ber life someone slapped her. Her parents never ever do that..

Lisa look at Mina... Her heart feel guilty for what Jennie has done. She can't believe at all what Jennie has been done just now...

"Yah!! What the hell are you doing ?! "- Lisa raise her voice and stand up properly...

Her hand on her stomach...

Jennie on her anger look at Mina who're still crying.

"Hey bitch! If you already have a girlfriend or whatever please don't hang out with my Lisa! Now yours girlfriend punch her! She in pain! Damn you!"- Jennie said and never ever care about Mina feeling.

"Yah!!!!! Kim Jennie!"- Lisa yell.... Jennie doesn't answer .. her face coldly as ice cube.

"Excuse me Mrs... You're so rude! Yours parents don't teach you how to be a good person right ??  For my information my Mina doesn't do anything to yours Girlfriend. You should said sorry to her! Now!"- Chaeyoung said with smirked on her face.

Jennie really hate this situation... She glared at Chaeyoung...

"Why should i? I think my word is definitely correct."- Jennie arrogantly answer.

Her heart still feel the same when she see Lisa hug someone else... She don't know what exactly happened to her when she saw Lisa sweet action with that girl. She really hate to see that.

"You should Jennie. Mina dont do anything wrong!!"- Lisa yell again.

Jennie turn to see Lisa. They eyes both of in fire.

"If i still don't want?!"- Jennie answer loudly.

"Yah! My bestfriend don't ever do this to a innocent person! Please Jennie-ahh said sorry."- Lisa said again. 

"You defend her more than your Bestfriend?!!!"- Jennie ask.

"Yes! She doesn't do anything wrong right??!! "- Lisa answer again.

Jennie heart feels hurting right now. How dare Lisa do this to her... She don't do anything wrong, because of that girl Lisa has been punch by that girl's girlfriend. Jennie try to hold her tears but she can't. She feels really hurt...for the first time Lisa hurt her this much.

Jennie tears slowly comes out from her cat eyes and fell into her mandu cheeks.. Lisa shocked... Her heart beats faster ..... She don't mean to hurt Jennie this much, but Jennie is too much just now. Jennie body shaking her tears comes out more and more... Lisa hearts hurtful inside when see the one that she love crying like this.