12

Nobody pov;

Lisa, Rose, Jisoo , Nayeon and Jihyo hang out together at Chinese Restaurant own by well known chef ,Chef Chou.

"So where is My mandu?"- Lisa ask and look at her friends..

"Why? Did you miss Jennie ?"- Nayeon ask. Lisa just silent..

She feels empty when Jennie is not around. Already passed a days she didn't meet Jennie.. she really miss that girl.

"I think Jennie have a problem with Kai guys..."- Jihyo said make everyone eyes on her.

"What??! Are you sure about that? This morning i already inform Jennie about our plan to hang out today but she said she don't to join us, she need to rest."- Jisoo answer.

"Today i see Kai instagram profile change and Kai delete everything about Jennie that he has been post."- Jihyo said again.

Jisoo and Rose glared at Lisa.. but Lisa still can't believe the news she heard today.

Did Kai and Jennie break up? Did i have a change? Did i love my bestfriend more than friend?

"Yah Lalisa!"- Jisoo shake Lisa shoulder stronger ... Lisa look at Jisoo with blury face.

"Don't you know about this too? Jennie and Kai?"- Jisoo ask.

"I don't know at all about that."- Lisa answer.

"I think Jennie really need you Lisa-yah.."- Rosie said .

"Jennie and you're more closer to each other.. so i think Rosie is right."- Nayeon said again.

Lisa quickly grabbed her things..

"Oky, i will go to her right now."- Lisa said then quickly stand up and began to walk out from this restaurant...

When Lisa already near the door..... Lisa stopped her step.. her meet with that person eyes..

"Mina?"- Lisa ask . Her heart flutter little bit when her eyes meet Mina. Lisa quickly smile brightly to Mina friends... Sana, Momo and the two others stranger girl to Lisa.

"Lisa? What are you doing here?"- Mina ask and standing more closer to Lisa.

"Hm i hang out with my friends. And you?"- Lisa ask back ...

Mina smile...

"This is Tzuyu , daughter of this owner of restaurant, then she is Sana girlfriend, and this is Dahyun, Momo girlfriend."- Mina explain..

Lisa smile then shake hand with Dahyun and Tzuyu.

"So can i got my answers today?"- Lisa whisper then smirked.

Mina show her gummy smile...

"Actually my answer is..."- Mina whisper the last word to Lisa...  Lisa can't hold her smile...

Lisa quickly pulled Mina waist make all of Mina friends including herself shock..

They're really closer to each other ... Lisa can feels Mina breath... Lisa smirked..

"Iloveyou Mina-ya.. thanks for the answer."- Lisa said then smile..

Mina hearts beats faster...... She can't hold her smile too..

"Iloveyou too..."- Mina answer with shake voice.

Then Lisa hug Mina tightly......

"Jennie?"- Jisoo said when her eyes on the girl who're standing outside the restaurant with tears on her cheeks...

Jisoo, Rosie, Nayeon ,and Jihyo totally shock when they all see Jennie figure outside thai restaurant with tears while looking at Lisa and Mina.