8

Nobody pov;

Since the day Lisa and Jennie second kissed happened....they become closer again. Jennie more clingy with Lisa... Lisa still guilty about what has been happened between Mina and Jennie.

Jennie doesn't said anything about they second kissed thing. She just praying that nothing will be awkward between her and Lisa after the kissing case. She really need Lisa by her side everyday.

Lisa love Jennie ofcouse but Mina feeling more important. Mina is her friend too so she must said sorry even if it not her fault. Lisa waiting Mina patiently infront of Mina's college gate. She hold one bouquet of red roses. Today she escape her class without give her friends any reasons.... She know Jennie definitely will get mad at her...

Lisa look at her phone clock it's already in 1pm but Mina still haven't show up.. she know Mina college strict than they college...... So the students on this college definitely still on they classroom...

Lisa sighed but keep waiting and she close her eyes...... Suddenly Mina gummy smile on her mind make herself smile too. Lisa heard a noisy sounds around her and make her eyes open widely..

Around Lisa is full of this college students... All the students eyes on her and start to whisper to each other.. Lisa can heard clearly about what the students talk about..

"She is a famous dancer right.."
"What she doing here??"
"Her college not far from our college"
"She is so damnnn pretty"
"So sweet"
"Her girlfriend is study here? Who is that girl?"
"I wishh my boyfriend can be like her.."

Lisa ignore the sound and look around the crowded students..... Not far from where she stand is , she can see clearly Mina body is there looking at her with confused face....

When they eyes meet Mina quickly broke they eyes contact and walk away.... But Lisa voice make her stopped.

"Myoui Mina."- Lisa call and walk slowly towards Mina and her hand still hold the red roses...

All the students eyes on Lisa then Mina and keep silent . Chaeyoung, Sana and Momo stand not far from Mina also give all attention on what is going on now..... Chaeyoung try to not get angry.....

The students start whisper to each other again.

"Our famous ballerina is her girlfriend?!!"
"Amazing!!"

Lisa stopped walking when she already come near Mina...... Lisa touch Mina shoulder and it make Mina turn to face her slowly.. Mina face already red.... Mina feel uncomfortable and embarrassed..

"Wh-h-at a-re you d-o---ing?"- Mina whisper with stammering voice.. and she can't look into Lisa eyes..

Lisa can't hold her smile...

Cute hmmm...

"I'm here today to ask you to be my girlfriend.."- Lisa whisper too... Mina face more reddened...

"W--ha--t?"- Mina shocked...

"I'm kidding pretty... You're more beautiful when you're blushed.. "- Lisa said wink at Mina.... Mina feel her heart beats fastee up an down.. first time...

No answer from Mina. Lisa quickly give her a bouquet of red roses make Chaeyoung blood boiled... She still hold her anger. Lisa also feel uncomfortable when every eyes on them.

"For what?"- Mina ask when she accepted Lisa's red roses..

"For the things happened between Jennie and you before. I'm here today to said sorry to you. Jennie never like that before but I don't know mybe she is not in mood that time.. so I'm Sorry Mina-ya.."- Lisa said and now Mina just nodded..