20

Nobody pov;

"You....la...li...sa.... What has been you put in me!!! I hmmm....love....you... ....but you fucking getting married with.....h..e..r..."- she said in drunk voice..... 

Lisa froze when she heard what Jennie has been said it.... Lisa just stared at the woman who're messy and smell alcohol on that woman body infront of her and her apartment door.

Lisa don't said anything but can't hold her smile...

Jennie sleepy eyes meet with Lisa bright eyes. It makes Lisa hearts flutter...

"You..... Love he--"- Jennie can't finnish her words then passed out on Lisa body...

Lisa hug Jennie tightly... its feeling warm... Dhe quickly lie Jennie down on the couch.... Lisa bring a spare blanket into livibg room then put it on Jennie tired body...

Lisa sit on the other couch.....her eyes just on Jennie who're looks tired and messy..... Lisa sighed....

What have you done to me Jen? I love you, i always love it but...hmm i getting married with her...... How i wish is you who're I'm getting married with..mybe this life we're not meant to be .....in other life i will sure make you mine.

Did you remember our sweet memories? How we become friend, how we become closer?..how we become in love with each other?? When i look back our memories its make me more loving you.....i want you. I really want to be with you Jen..... Can we build our happiness together?? Can you born for me our future baby?? Can you be mom to all of them?? I really want this dreams come true... God... Today i will tell it all to you.. the one i love is Kim Jennie...even its Mina I'm getting married with .... I want Jennie to be mine... If all this is yours plans..so i don't have any energy to obstructed.

Lisa tears slowly flowing on her cheeks...she touched her heart.. it's beating faster for Jennie, but she as a only one daughter to her parents....she need to do this.

~~~~~

When the brightly sunshine turned into beautiful white shining moon..... Jennie open her eyes slowly and rubbed it.... She looks around where she is ..... And it's look familiar...

"Are you awake?" Lisa ask with low voice and smile at Jennie..

Jennie face looks blank... She get up and sit on the couch look at Lisa.

"Lisa??"- Jennie can't hold her mouth to mumbling ....

"Yea?? Ohh..i forgot to tell you... You're drunk when you are coming here. So i just let you sleep here... You looks so tired."- Lisa said and sit beside Jennie.

"Hurmmm..i got to go.."- Jennie said and quickly stand up then was about to walk but Lisa grabbing her hand ...

"Don't go ..... please... Let's spending the night together here. I missed you Jen..."- Lisa said and tearing looking at Jennie...they eyes meet..... Lisa can't hold her tears anymore.

Jennie sighed... And sit down again....

"You know...when you're coming here this morning and said the things i don't ever expecting... it's really surprised me....." Lisa said and chuckle then wipe her tears...