1

Nobody pov;

Erhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Rosie? Jisoo? Nayeon? Jihyo? Fuckkkkk how can they pretend to be my girlfriend?!  They will definitely over act...

God..... Help me! Wait... Kim Jennie?! Yess!

Lisa quickly take her phone and dail Jennie number.... Not long after that Jennie pick up her call.

"Jennie-ahhhhhh"- lisa said with nervous voice.

"Yahh ?? Are you okay?? Your voice shaking?? Whare are you?"- Jennie worriedly ask.

"I'm at home now. Please come here Jennie-ahh... I have something to tell you."- Lisa said again...

She took a deep breath...

"Oky²! Wait there! I'm On the way now!"- Jennie answer and hang up.

Lisa sighed...and close her eyes tightly....

She doesn't have any idea now. She never had a girlfriend after a long time ago. She never believe in love. She hate to fall in love.

Jennie is her bestfriend... She hope Jennie agree to help her and pretend to be her girlfriend on this Saturday night.

"Lisa-ahh!! Im here!"- Jennie shout from outside.

Lisa quickly open the door and let Jennie in.

Lisa smile nervously to Jennie. Jennie sit beside her and comfort her..

"Are you okay?"- Jennie ask.

Lisa took a deep breath before answer Jennie question.

"I'm not okay Jen."- lisa answer .

"So? What's your problem?"- Jennie ask again.

"You're my bestfriend Jennie..... You very know me well. You always there for me if i need you right?"- Lisa ask with serious voice.

Her eyes look into deep down Jennie.

"I will help you if i can okay? So what is that?"- Jennie answer and ask at the same time.

"Be my girlfriend."- Lisa said slowly......

Jennie shocked....

"What the hell Lisa?!!!"- Jennie yell at her and look at Lisa with serious face. 

"I meant can you help me on this Saturday?? My dad and mom force me to married with a girl I don't even know it.   I just know her name."- lisa said again and sighed...

She look at Jennie with full of hope.

"Then now you want me to pretend be yours girlfriend on this Saturday infront of them??!"- Jennie ask for confirm.

"Yes. Just that."- lisa answer again.

Jennie look down at floor.... She doesn't know what to answer. Lisa is her bestfriend since years ago....they friendship longer untill now.

"Please Jen ........ help me! My parents definitely will force me to married with that stranger girl!"- lisa said again and now hold Jennie hand.

Jennie sighed again...

"Damn! I can't !"- Jennie yell and take back her hand. Now the eyes meet.

Lisa really hope Jennie will help her. She will getting married and live with that stranger girl everyday if Jennie not accept her request.