11

Jennie pov;

"Kai!!!"- i called him loudly and quickly chasing Kai steps.....

"Kai please! Give me a change to explain it.."- I begging him and hold Kai hand tightly to stop her steps...

Kai stopped his steps and turn to face me with angered mixed sad face....

"Lisa and--"- i couldn't finished my words Kai quickly cut it....

"Stop it Jennie! I don't want to hear anything! From now own WE ARE OVER!!"- Kai said then quickly get in his car then drive as fast as he can get out of my house and looks like never comes again...

I feels my heart broke into pieces... My tears comes out slowly ..... I can't stand properly.. my knee become weak... I look at the garage where Kai car parked just now....

Has been 3years in a relationship with Kai.. he always try to be the best for me...he never hurting me.. but today I'm the one who are broke his down...

I feel my body doesn't have any energy.. I'm still crying... I feels want to passed out but my dad and my mom quickly grabbed my body before i fell into the floor... I look at them with tears still full on my eyes..

My dad carried me like bridals style into my room and my mom still hold my hand tightly..Dad carefully lie me down on my bed... My mom quickly sit beside me... She wiped tears on my cheeks... My dad stroke my hair slowly...

"We're really sorry Jennie-ya... We really doesn't know what actually happened between you and Lisa.... We just know that the two of you in a relationship from Lisa's parents.."- My mom said with soft voice..

I try not to yell at my parents... I'm really tired right now..

"Sokay... I want to get some rest mom , dad.."- I answer . My parents nodded... They kissed my forehead before get out of my room.

Darkness around me make me feel sleepy. I don't want to think anymore it's really hurts inside.

~~~~~~~~

The next morning;

Jennie pov;

I'm walking slowly into downstairs ... When I look at the kitchen my mom and my dad already sit there ready to eat breakfast.. i walk towards them...

I still can't forget about last night..... I want to get mad at them but it's not they fault.. it's all Lisa fault.

"Morning dad, mom. I got to go now.."- i said and them looked at me.. my mom pulled my hand to sit on my seats..... So i don't have choice...

"Eat breakfast first Jennie-ya.."- My dad said and i nodded take a sandwich them eat it..

"Can you explain to us about Lisa and you?"- my mom with soft voice said..

I sighed... And looking at them...

"That day Lisa begged me to help her... She said her parents will definitely force her to married with a girl that she don't even know it if she doesn't have a girlfriend. So she ask me to pretend be her girlfriend infront of her parents that Saturday night... I can't let my bestfriend married with a girl that she doesn't even know it... Lisa probably will get depressed if I don't help her. So i agreed to help her. Just that night she kissed me infront of her parents so her parents definitely trust us is a real couple..."- I said in long speech.. my parents suddenly smile to me...