10

Nobody pov;

"Chaeng!!"- Sana, Momo and Mina shout in the same time. Sana and Momo quickly go to Chaeng and help her to stand probably.. Mina look at Lisa angry eyes...

"Don't you dare to said like that to her again! She doesn't do anything wrong and me too. Mina and I just friend."- Lisa said and glared at Chaeyoung who're still in her anger.

Jisoo, Rosie, Nayeon and Jihyo just shut up they mouth.

"You're good person but i feel so pity of you, because of her you looks like a rude person too huhh.."- Chaeyoung answer then give Jennie a death glared.

"No need to pity of me, I'm not a homeless girl. She is my friend so what if her attitude is like a bitch, she doesn't bother you right??"- Lisa answer Chaeyoung with smirk on her face.

"She bother me! Not just me , Mina too. Did you already forgot about the day she has done to My Mina?!"- Chaeyoung said again.....

Lisa friends plus Sana and Momo curious about what Chaeyoung said about.

"She already said sorry! Past is past Chaeyoung-ssi."- Lisa said again.

"Really?? Mina-yaa did this bitch already said sorry to you?? Don't you dare to lie at Me Myoui Mina!"- Chaeyoung said again then look at Mina.

Mina can't look at Chaeyoung eyes.... Chaeng definitely will know it if she are lie at her. So she just keep silent. She feel guilty for Lisa.

"See? My Mina doesn't need to answer it because i already know what her answer."- Chaeyoung said with winner smile on her face.

"If you already know the answer so please go. We have a lot of work need to do!"- Lisa said then was about to pulled Jennie hand but Chaeyoung quickly grabbed Lisa arm and Lisa stopped her movements.

"I need her to said sorry to Mina by herself now! Didn't she doesn't have a mouth to speak??"- Chaeyoung said again.

Lisa sighed she look at Jennie. They eyes meet.

"It's okay Chaenggie..... Lisa already did it so I'm okay with that. "- Mina said then look at Chaeng.

"Why you always defend her??! Did you really have a feeling for her??!"- Chaeng raise up her voice.

All of them shocked including Jennie and Lisa. Lisa look at Mina.

"Chaeng please .. it's enough to meant it we're nothing right?"- Mina said and sighed..

"You're not answer my question."- Chaeng said again.

"Answer it Mina-ahh.. did you really falling for me?"- Lisa answer too.

Mina hearts beats faster..

"I......i..."- Mina haven't finished her sentence and Jennie cut it.

"Excuse me. All of us now already heard that this shorter called that girl with word MY. It's her girlfriend Lisa-yah.. don't be stupid."- Jennie said .

"Shut up Jen! I need to hear her answer! Tell me Mina."- Lisa said then focused on Mina again.

Mina look at Lisa.. they eyes meet.. Mina hearts beats faster.... She try to hide it.

"I know you're beautiful Mina-ahh... Don't let me wait for too long if you really have a feeling for me. Just said it."- Lisa said again then smile.. Mina blushed..