4

Already passed a week, Jennie and Lisa totally change.... They keep avoid each other. Jennie spending most of the time with Kai or Jisoo. Lisa keep her busy at home, she spending her day at her home and watch netflix.

If they hang out on the same place and table Jennie will keep silent or keep busy with her phone. She also avoid to speak with Lisa and avoid all questions about Lisa . At the same time Lisa will always keep her distance with Jennie and looks like a stranger to Jennie. Lisa become more serious in that week.

Jisoo, Rosie , Nayeon and Jihyo feels that they're hiding something behind all of them.

"My heart can feels that Jennie and Lisa is in a big of war right now"- Rosie said then look at Jisoo, Nayeon and Jihyo.

Today just the four of them hang out together , they also invited Jennie and Lisa to join them but the two of them like always and will give an answer busy

Jisoo sighed...

"I dont have idea what is going on now ."- Jisoo said slowly...

" I think they're hiding something behind us."- Jihyo said in serious tone.

"I feel the same too.. but I really don't know what is actually happened between them."- Jisoo said again and agree with Jihyo words.

The four of them sighed slowly again and again....  All of them worried about Jennie and Lisa....

"This week Lisa really like a stranger when see Jennie or sit in the same table."- Nayeon now speak in sad tone.

"When we talk with Lisa , Jennie will keep silent."- Rosie said and shake her head slowly.

"They're really not the old them."- Jihyo said then drink her drinks..

"I think something is happening between them but they don't want to tell us. "- Rosie now in serious talk.

"Agree."- Jisoo shortly answer.

"I have a plan"- Nayeon said. All eyes on her.

"What?? Don't give a silly plan bunny-shhi."- Jihyo reply.

"I think Rosie you should talk to Lisa and Jisoo talk to Jennie, then the two of you ask about what is actually happening between them. And Jihyo and I help to think others way if this plan is not working."- Nayeon said excitedly then smile .

"Are you sure about this?? For me this plan is really hard to do ...."- Jisoo answer.

"Jisoo is correct. Jennie isn't easy to ask about it. What if she get angry?"- Jihyo said now then Jisoo nodded.

"We should try first. Why not right?"- Rosie answer now.

Nayeon smile to Rosie then nodded.

"Oky now we try our best."- Jisoo said then look at Rosie.

The four of them agreed about the plan and after that they go back to each other home.

*******

Jennie and Jisoo shopping together...

"Jennie-ahh... "- Jisoo call Jennie who're busy looking at the clothes..

"Hmm?"- Jennie just hmm answer Jisoo.

Jisoo took a deep breath .

"This week Lisa looks like little bit weird. Did she have any problem?"- Jisoo ask carefully...