Chapter 1: Meeting Him

PLEASE READ!

THIS STORY IS FROM MOSTLY YOUR POV, WITH SOME POV'S BEING FROM NOYA!

Your name is [y/n]

You're a first year, and you switched schools just after Karasuno lost the third round of the Inter-high championship (L lmfao) because of your mother's job. I'm sorry if you don't have a mom 🎿

Please enjoy this story ;3;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your very first day at Karasuno. You looked up at the extravagantly lackadaisical school and took a deep breath in.

Your mother came here for a business trip, which turned into a new job, which turned into your entire family moving here.

Technically, it's just you and your mom, but still, your dad is still back where you used to live, and though he's still in Japan, you miss him and he feels miles away.

You do like your mom a lot more though, so that's why you agreed to move here with her. Plus, your dad has his new wife, and your mom has no one. You would feel bad if you'd left her there by herself, while your dad has a whole other family he lives with (to your comtempt).

"This school is nice!"  you think. You'd just pressed your new uniform before you'd left this morning and applied some makeup, so you was feeling somewhat confident.

As you wandered around the halls trying to find your class, you realized how utterly lost and hopeless you probably looked.

Everyone you walked by was staring at you, which made you feel... insecure? However, you remained composed (girlboss fr), trying not to wonder if they were looking at you for good or bad reasons.

You were like 80% sure you were with the second year group, when you bump into a small, hazel-eyed boy, with a dirty blond tuft in his spiked up hair. He looked pretty cute. You fell down immediately, his small body packing surprising amount of force.

(A.N. noya for sure walks like a douchebag and like bounces with each step this is cannon i think)

"O-oh! I'm so sorry!" you gasped for air. He really had knocked the wind out of you. You felt your face flush a hot pink shade when you saw how close his face was to yours.

'Personal space maybe?'

The cute boy was hovering over you, you on the floor and him with both arms at your sides. You realize that his reflexes were extremely fast for him to not topple onto you like that. Maybe he played tennis or something.

You watch the small boy's eyes widen at you looked at you genuinely for the first time. "Whoa..." his eyes and mind visibly trailed off when you noticed him looking at your face and watched him allow his eyes to trail around your body? Just as he quickly as he'd fallen, he had adjusted himself, sitting upright.

"Oh, damn, right, that was my bad!" he apologized. You saw the guy he was walking with, a tall, scary, buzz cut wearing person, look you up and down, whispering, "She's hot..." with his jaw dropped.

"Wow! You're really pretty-" the shorter one blurted out, before slapping his hand over his mouth. You watched his mental battle in maintaining his composure. He tries to nonchalantly shrug the situation it off in an attempt to embrace the awkwardness. His large, warm smile spread across his face as he continued, "My name is Nishinoya Yuu, second year!"

You smiled brightly. "I'm [l/n] [y/n], first year. It's nice to meet you in such a weird way." You both laughed as he stood up and gave you his hand to help you up. Thank God for this sudden strange gift of relieving tension.