Chapter 11: Jacuzzi Night

That was forward. Nishinoya had just pulled me up onto him with no warning- but I certainly did not complain.

I crossed my legs so that they were hanging off of his lap. "Your eyes are so pretty," I thought aloud. Ugh, why did I do this so much? I blushed a light pink.

"Your everything is pretty," he responded, coolly. thumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthumpthump

I placed a big kiss on his forehead, leaving a messy, damp, light pink lipstick stain.

I giggled as he tried to wipe away the makeup with the back of his hand.

I looked out at the beautiful view from the hot tub. It was on higher steps than the rest of the pool and it overlooked beautiful mountains and forest. Beyond that, the large city portion of Tokyo. It was absolutely stunning. The lights from the dimming atmosphere of the town reflected in Nishi's sparkling eyes, leaving me speechless.

Noya lowered his head to the top of my breasts and closed his eyes. I ruffled with his hair, which was easily in my reach. "We should get to swimming," I suggested. "We're only going to be here for a couple of hours, you know."

"Yeah! Wanna race?" he bubbled, his head popping up.

I rolled my eyes in response and offered, "Let's just chill out. You should ask Tanaka to race you, actually."

They did exactly that. Nishinoya won by a bit. Tanaka claimed he let Noya win, but Tanaka's expression confessed otherwise.

sorry author-chan is lazy and in a writers block shes making up scenes 👏👏👏bear with me here

We swam and splashed around for the remainder of the time at the pool when the coaches told everyone to go to bed. We all frowned as a reply but obeyed orders. The girls shrugged off to their rooms and the boys did the same. We all got ready for bed and fell asleep.

I tossed and turned all night, thinking about Nishinoya and what it would be like to kiss him. After around two hours of no sleep, I ached for the hot tub almost as much as Noya. I figured a quick dip wouldn't hurt anyone, so I tiptoed out of the bedroom after changing into my swimsuit.

The suit was a bit damp on my skin, but it didn't matter. The chilling feeling was sort of refreshing.

The corridor hallway air was cold, making my flushed skin ache for the warmth of the hot tub water even more. I eventually found my way to the place where the hot tub was.

I slowly opened the pool room door and strolled over to the Jacuzzi as quietly as possible. I held my breath as I dipped my toe in. It felt very nice, so I continued to pull the rest of my tired body into the steaming water.

I didn't need the lights on because the lights from the city and moonlight were more than enough. Plus, I didn't want to wake anyone up and risk getting caught.

Then, the door opened.

POV: NISHINOYA

I couldn't sleep. Thoughts of [y/n] kept showing up in my brain to the point where I had to go to the bathroom and run my face with cold water.

"She has to like me, right? She tried to kiss me! But there was that one night when she ran away when we got super close... maybe I shouldn't confess," I thought aloud, speaking softly enough so that no one could hear me.

I suddenly felt a deep craving for going to the pool. It was nice clearing my head with the cold water, but I thought that now I needed some steam to fog my memory up again, so as not to overthink my actions towards Someya.

I tiptoed toward the pool, my swim trunks still on from earlier. I opened up the door to the pool room slowly, peeking in to make sure nobody was here. I turned around and shut the door slowly when I noticed [y/n] was in the hot tub.