Chapter 19: Kiyoko?

thank you guys for 1k views! I never thought it would get the amount of attention it did, even if it is only a little :)))

The talk with Noya's mom went fine. As fine as it gets without knowing she walked in on you two naked under his sheets. So pretty decently.

She said a lot about protection and I made it known it was both of our first times.

Noya and I made our way up to his room after the discussion and greetings. He slammed the door and locked it, knowing this time he had to since someone else was in the house.

"God..." Yuu walked over to the bed, sat down, and rubbed his temples. "She didn't even..." he sighed.

I waltzed over to him and hugged him from behind. "It's fine, Yuu-sssenpaiii."

He tackled me against the bed and hung his head over mine. "Stop that, haven't you had enough for one day?"

"Haven't you?" I redirected his question back with mock fright and wide eyes.

"I can never have enough of you," he replied simply before beginning the attack on my mouth.

"I love you," I mumbled against his lips.

"I love hearing that from you," he whispered on my neck.

"So you don't love me back?"

"I love you more."

I smiled and just stared up at Yuu for a second. A feeling of bliss came across my mind. I was so totally and completely content in this moment, I never wanted it to end.

POV: NISHINOYA

I looked down at [y/n] and took note of how utterly perfect she looked.

Her messy hair put back in her nightly braid was breath taking. It looked like she put so much effort- yet no effort at all. Her plump, pink lips through her breaths were begging me to be kissed. The way she looked in my hoodie made me so happy inside.

It was time for bed, but I didn't want to sleep. I just wanted to absorb her presence.

"I just... I..." I couldn't finish my sentence. I fell back onto my side so I stopped hovering over her. She just quickly took initiative and crawled over to me, leaning her head on my chest. I played with [y/n]'s hair.

"You what?"

"I don't even know. I love you a lot."

She pressed her soft, pink lips to mine. Our mouths moved the same way sending shivers of pleasure through my body.

"Goodnight, [y/n]," I whispered against her lips. I took her by the shoulders and placed her next to me on the bed. We fell asleep with me as the big spoon that night, like usual.

---

The next morning, we woke up tangled with each other. It always ended like this. [y/n] was pressed into my chest with her arm laid gently on the nape of my neck. My arm went around her back, holding her thigh so it was hitched around my hip. My other hand held her hand in place on my chest.

I kissed [y/n]'s nose before moving to the corner of her mouth.

She hummed and growled, "Don't wake me up."

I chuckled and placed my lips softly onto hers.

She groaned and flipped herself so she could kiss me better. "Maybe do wake me up, actually."

"I have practice," I mouthed under her lips. [y/n] groaned again in protest. I pulled back. "You're literally the manager [y/n], what's your deal?"