Chapter 7: The Injury

We walked to school that morning closer than usual. I think that the fight actually made me and Noya realize that we needed each other and that we deeply cared about each other.

School went by pretty quickly that day. People were getting used to me and they didn't stare as much. They still constantly talked to me about dumb things and asked me out to ice cream and stuff like that, but at least they weren't watching my every move, like before.

I went straight to volleyball that day on the arm of Nishinoya.

"Hey baby, where'd you get those oppai?" a random guy asked. Nishinoya glared at him, making him laugh at first, but then become frightened and he quickly skipped away.

"Nice o shiri, cutie," another person cat-called. I felt Noya tense up, so I linked my arm with his and caressed his upper-arms, taking my time to trace his toned biceps. The guy who just yelled at me took notice. "Whoa, babe, you can do better," the guy continued. "With me," he laughed at his own "joke".

Noya sent him daggers, and the guy inched away, sprinting as he turned the corner. It's weird how everyone thinks that Nishinoya isn't scary until they actually face him. Noya could probably beat the majority of the kids in this school up, they just don't realize it.

"That's annoying," I rolled my eyes.

"I wish girls flocked to me like guys to do you!" I giggled at him. It kinda hurt me, though.

"Girls love you, Noya. I've heard people talk about how cute and tough and strong you are," I gushed.

"I wish they made it more obvious."

"Then I'd have to glare them down, and I'm not nearly as scary as you are... when you want to be."

"Appreciate it."

"No, seriously, I kind of love it when you stand up for me like that. It makes me feel like I have my own little body guard."

"Did you have to include the 'little'?" We both laughed together and I kept my arm around his.

I looked up to Noya's big eyes and got lost in them. I stopped in my tracks, just staring at the beautiful golden flecks in his hazel color. He stopped too, looking confused, but then he just looked back down at me.

He's so sensitive, but tough. And he's really cute. Oh, no, please don't back out again. I don't want to hurt him, but it hurts me to know that I can't do this without making things weird with romantic tension. I want normal romantic tension, like, in a relationship and stuff.

Which is dumb because I basically ran from him yesterday... I'm so bipolar ugh.

I stood there for a while, mesmerized by Nishi's beauty until I heard Tanaka behind us, whispering something like, "Look at how they stare at each other. Kiyoko, you should do that with me." I then heard a slap noise, ripping me away from my fantasy world in Nishinoya's eyes.

I looked at the hand-print on Tanaka's cheek and his dumb, goofy smile and I laughed. Noya was still looking at me and I felt my ears grow hot. Tanaka and Kiyoko caught up to us and we walked to the club room together, discussing random things.

However, the entire time we walked together, I just kept stealing looks at Nishinoya and admiring his perfection. I didn't notice that my jaw had dropped a little bit and I was looking specifically at Noya's...

"Um, [y/n]?" Noya cleared his throat out of awkwardness. Shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot. Oh my God, what is wrong with me?

"Hm?" I said back.

"What are you doing, there?"

Enjoying the view. "What do you mean?"

"You- nevermind."

Whoo, successfully avoided that one.

We walked into the gym after everyone had changed and began playing. Everyone worked on serving with Nishinoya attempted- and usually succeeded- to receive the serves up.

When Kageyama came in with a really hard serve, Nishi went over to pass it up, but his skin scraped against the newly waxed floor, making it almost impossible to get it. He still tried to slide, though, and he ended up giving himself a large floor burn on his forehead when he skidded across.

"Ack! I'm okay, I'm okay!" Nishi yelled when everyone crowded around him.

"NOYA-SAN! You're bleeding!" screeched Hinata.

"[y/n], get him to the first-aid room and fix him up. Get him back ASAP," Coach Ukai yelled at me, pressing his temples with two fingers each.

I ran over to Nishinoya, helped him up, and escorted him to the first aid room.

Nobody was there, but the counter was about four feet up. Noya jumped up effortlessly and landed on the top. (he didn't land on his feet) I couldn't quite reach it, so Noya gave me his hand.

I hopped up, got out the alcohol wipes from the wall behind us, and began to mend his burn and cuts. I couldn't quite reach Noya all the way from the position I was in, so I took a leap of hope and moved myself.

I maneuvered myself so that I was straddling him in order to "get some of the spots I couldn't reach while I was on the side of him".

I kept adjusting myself, moving my butt around his crotch to "get a better view of what I was doing." This was extra effective since I was still wearing my short school skirt with only my small, lacy underwear underneath my skirt. I'd always made sure that my bottoms were riding up a bit whenever I saw Noya.

Suddenly, I felt something hard press onto my panties. I shivered at the many thoughts that raced through my head, but I continued working, constantly "adjusting how I sat". I looked into Noya's face just as I was finishing up. He was blushing a dark red and was gnawing on his bottom lip, staring down my halfway unbuttoned shirt.

I was so on in that moment, that I needed some kind of "Noya" or else I would explode. I rubbed my manko over Noya's chinchin through my panties and gasped.

you wish that was you huh (i hope not)

I looked up at Noya's face and he stared at me with the same astonished look I was giving him in that moment. "What the hell-" he started to say.

"I-I'm so sorry! I have no idea what happened there! I just-"

I was silenced by Noya's lips on mine.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

woah kids, this one was really SPICY im sorry bout that 0_0

lemme take a minute oh lord- dont worry youll understand why this is all so sudden net chapter

do u guys think i should keep the lemony stuff or should i tone it down :o)

any suggestions or requests for the future stories??

thank u lovlies for reading!! <3