Chapter 1

Xiaobai...

Xiaobai...

Xiaobai...

Sleep now Xiaobai. When you wake up, we will be home.

Feng Jiu woke up. Her breath is laboured it's as if she ran miles and again... The pain in her chest... Her heart exactly. Why does this dream of her always end up, in her waking and her heart aching? She really wants to see his face soooo bad. Every time he calls her Xiaobai, her heart feels like exploding and she feels happy. But when she wakes up, why does it feel aching?

Then a knock. Feng Jiu slowly got out of her bed and walked towards her door, when she opened it, her father and mother is standing in the doorway.

"Good morning Xiaojiu. " It was Feng Jiu's mother who greeted her. She widely opened her door and hugged her mother. While still hugging her mother, Feng Jiu looked at her father and she saw his father smiling at her and she smiled back.

"Welcome home our little Jiu. Ready yourself. We will be having breakfast with the whole family downstairs."
Her father said. Feng Jiu's eyes widened and scrambled back inside her room. She went to shower and then after, wore simple clothes since it's just the family around.

When she went downstairs, she was horrified and embarrassed when aside from family there is still another guest with them on the dining table

When she went downstairs, she was horrified and embarrassed when aside from family there is still another guest with them on the dining table. She looked down on herself and realized, she didn't wear the appropriate clothing. Then she brought her attention back to their guest.

The guest has godlike features. The most handsome man Feng Jiu has ever seen. She just stared at him while his attention is still with her grandfather talking.

Her grandfather then sensed her presence and grandfather said,

"Xiaojiu. Good morning. Welcome back."

My staring stopped and changed my focus to my grandfather who is now standing and waiting for me to come to his side. I didn't disappoint my grandfather and went. Grandfather hugged me tight and I smiled at him. Grandfather then introduced our guest,

"Oh, by the way, Xiaojiu I want you to meet the grandson of my dearest friend, you know the Dijun's right? "

My focus is still on my grandfather and I nodded. I know the Dijun's since they are the only family who is at par with us wealthy wise in the business world. But sadly, both the friend of my grandfather and the son both died in a plane crash years ago. All the wealth of the Dijun's has been inherited by the last and only sole heir of the family, Dong Hua Dijun.

Many know his name but not many have ever seen him. Dong hua is a very quiet and mysterious guy that not even paparazzi had caught a single picture of him.

The sole heir never attends gala or any other social gatherings that usually businessmen attended. But in the past few years after the death of both his father and grandfather, Dong Hua Dijun, made the Dijun empire richer and more popular than the Bai Conglomerate.