Chapter 8

It has been a week now after that news blows off of Dijun and I dating. But then, another news blows out again and its Dong Hua on the front page with an unknown woman. This made me raise my brows. My phone kept on ringing. As I check, it was Dijun. I frowned. No, I will not answer his call.

I am irritated as hell at the moment that I can't focus on my work

I am irritated as hell at the moment that I can't focus on my work. I wanted to cry too. Remembering how distracted Dijun was in the past days while I was talking to him over the phone and Dijun's excuses that he is busy with work came into my mind. He made lots of excuses Bai Feng Jiu. Now we know why. He is indeed busy... Busy entertaining another woman! She thought to herself.

And her phone rang again. As she checked, it was her Grandfather. Of course, her family will know. Now the whole country knows too. Feng Jiu released an angry grunt. She turned off her phone and decided to ditch work.

"Migu, I'll take a whole day off. My phone is turned off too so don't call me. If one of my family will come, just tell them I went somewhere."

Feng Jiu didn't wait for Migu to reply and stormed off out of her 3 floored building. She went to the parking lot and went inside her car. Then she released a loud sigh. She leaned her head and back on the car seat and closed her eyes. Feng Jiu could still see in her thoughts the woman who allegedly Dijun went out with and her ire rise up again. Feng Jiu held the steering wheel in anger and turned on her engine and drove to where she can blow off some steam. The words on that article came again to her mind it seems the heir of Dijun empire and the vamp heiress are getting cosy too...

Feng Jiu stopped her car on the side of the road and bit her lower lip. Her heart hurts. It breaking in two. Feng Jiu just realized tears are streaming down her cheeks. Feng Jiu wiped away her tears. Oh no... I am actually in love with him already. And Feng Jiu just cried with sadness. Feng Jiu. You're so naive to think that he'll stick with you. Compared to that woman, you look like a kid. Maybe Dijun likes sexy, mature and also into the business world. Feng Jiu with her inner monologue. Then an idea came in her head. She needs to clear this to Dong Hua.

Feng Jiu is determined and whatever the outcome of her actions, she'll make sure that she'll get Dijun to talk to her. She turned on her phone and right away it rang. Maybe God is helping her for it is Dijun calling. Feng Jiu inhaled deeply then answered

"Yes? " she made sure that the tone of her voice remains cold.

"Xiaobai Thank God you answered. I just want you to know that there is nothing between me and the woman in the news." there are panic and worry laced in Dijun's voice. Feng Jiu closed her eyes. She actually missed him.

"Where are you? " Feng Jiu asked.

"I am actually in the middle of a meeting and since I learned of this news, I can't concentrate in there so, I took a break. "

"Where... Where is that woman? "
She carefully asked in a whisper.

Then silence. Feng Jiu released a bitter smile.