Chapter 15

A shocked and embarrassed Bai Zhi, Bai Yi and the rest of the Bai Family is watching a footage of Dong Hua Dijun carrying their Feng Jiu like a sack of potato over Dijun's shoulder.

Bai Zhi put his hand over his face in embarrassment. Bai Yi stood frozen and shock still watching the footage. Bai Zhen starts calling Feng Jiu and Bai Qian sighed and rolled her eyes and said,

"Dong Hua Dijun should act his age. But that's a little sweet of him carrying Xiaojiu like that. For a quite and reserved person, I didn't expect that he has the balls to do this showy act in front of a lot of people." then Bai Qian nodded. 

Bai Zhi and Bai Yi, however, looked at Bai Qian incredulously.

"Are you thinking clearly Xiao Wu? Is that act sweet to you now? " Bai Yi reacted rather violently. He doesn't like it how Dong Hua handled his daughter especially both of them are in public.

"Qian-Qian, if Ye Hua will dare carry you like that especially in public, I am going to bankrupt his company. I am serious Qian-Qian. I didn't raise you and Xiao Jiu to be treated like that in public!"

Bai Qian just kept quiet and Bai Zhen held his father's shoulders as if telling him to keep his cool. Bai Zhi then looked at his 4th son and said,

"Have you contacted Xiaojiu? "

"No father. I tried calling her since yesterday but her phone is somewhat turned off. "

This time Bai Zhi slapped his hand on his mahogany table and released an angry grunt and he stood. The three Bai siblings just kept quiet and look at their father then to each other. Bai Zhi walked over to their large window and said,

"Call the Dijun Empire. Tell them I wanted to personally talk to who is in charge. Do it now or else,  I am going to visit his company! "

The three Bai siblings shuffled to get on with their phones and try to contact anyone who can connect them and relay their message to Dong Hua Dijun. Then Bai Qian whispered to her 4th brother,

"Si Ge, do you know anyone who can save both Xiaojiu and Dijun on this? Father will castigate Dong Hua for treating Xiaojiu like that in public."

Bai Zhen looked at his sister and he smiled back at her.

"No worries XiaoWu, I know exactly who to call. "

Feng Jiu stared at her left ring finger

Feng Jiu stared at her left ring finger. She couldn't contain the feeling of happiness that she felt at the moment. She silently giggled which earned a cough from Dijun. She looked at Dijun who was driving his super conspicuous Lamborghini Centenario.
They argued back in his mansion as to use the other less conspicuous car but since Dijun felt showy today, he opted to drive it, with her. Feng Jiu just sighed defeatedly. Men and their toys. She thought.

"Stop giggling Xiaobai. You are being weird and in your own world again. "

Dijun said with his still serious face and Feng Jiu just snorted and rolled her eyes then replied,