Chapter 14

Awe

Awe. That's what Feng Jiu can say seeing the home of Dijun from the outside. Traditional architecture structure and a Chinese zen garden but when you come inside his mansion, it has a modern interior design approach to it. His mansion is just like Dijun, a modern sophisticated looking man with hard traditional beliefs.

She's thankful that Dijun is being a gentleman man. Even though they end up in an uncompromising situation, he still got a lot of patience and understanding not to take advantage of her when she's in her weakest. She honestly was ready back in his room to gave herself fully to Dijun and she's embarrassed thinking now, that Dijun took the initiative to stop her and helped her understand that they need to get married first before he can partake and enjoy the joys of the flesh. Then again another thought came into her mind,

He didn't take you because you're not that womanly enough. Compared to that Su Ji Heng, she's more physically attractive than you.

Feng Jiu turned sour again. My unsolicited thoughts. She thought. Maybe Dijun didn't find her sexy and alluring enough that's the reason why he didn't take her, back in his room. But men are supposedly weak when the woman they love is already offering themselves... as I did back there right? My red underwear was already half exposed and he already saw it. Oh Yeah! He also changed himself to wear his shirt. How come he didn't make a move on me? Feng Jiu frowned. I need to ask him this. She is determined to clarify and share these thoughts to Dijun but how to tell him this, without making it sound like she's being petty?

Dijun came in the dining area and saw a frowning Feng Jiu. What is she thinking this time that she didn't acknowledge me? Dong Hua silently thought. He let Feng Jiu change on one of his oversized shirts and he let her use one of his boxer shorts as to hide her legs. Dijun can't be distracted with her legs right now and he needs to focus on Feng Jiu, feeding her is the first step.

Dijun personally cooked a congee for Feng Jiu this morning

Dijun personally cooked a congee for Feng Jiu this morning. He needs to stuff her with food since she slept with nothing inside her stomach and he is sure that Feng Jiu is already hungry. And true to his thoughts, he heard a loud rumbling noise coming from Feng Jiu. He smirked when he saw Feng Jiu looked at him embarrassingly and adorable shade of pink appeared on her cheeks. Dijun smiled at her. He pushed the bowl of congee towards her.