IV

Deja Vu Moments

Feng Jiu likes gatherings but this is the only gathering in the nine heavens that she's not looking forward on attending. She chose to wear red today, although she doesn't like it but, she'll make an exception for it today. Red is too standoffish and that's what she's going to do, to standoff.

Today, she'll make sure that all the leaders will be paying attention to her. She brought Ye Qingti with her to the nine heavens since aside from being invited by the Tian Jun, it's Ye Qingti's washing off immortal dusts and assigning rank ceremony. This, Feng Jiu is looking forward too.

Feng Jiu knew she's thirty minutes late but she really intended to do just that

Feng Jiu knew she's thirty minutes late but she really intended to do just that. So when a guard announced her arrival, she entered with the confidence of an unruffled queen that she is. All attention is on her and especially that she wore a bright red colour for this meeting. For Feng Jiu, wearing red means that it gives the confidence to walk out, the freedom to live and the power to conquer. She's not easy to intimidate now unlike before and surely, she'll not cower in this large court hall full of egoistic men. This is her first public appearance after her aunt Qian-Qian's wedding 5,000 years ago and the first meeting with the realm leaders too as the Queen of Qingqiu.

She bowed and gave her respects to Tian Jun in which Tian Jun nodded and smiled. It seems like the grandfather of uncle-in-law has a soft spot for young women... Like me. Feng Jiu snickered on her wayward thoughts and then she heard the Tian Jun said,

"We are glad that you came your highness. You can go ahead and sit and we can start on discussing the events that are happening in Qingqiu. "

Feng Jiu bowed again and smiled but deep in her, she wanted to frown. Ha! I'll know you'll try to gang up on me but just try and you'll see what will happen. Feng Jiu thought. She sat on the left side corner of Tian Jun and she smiled at the other leaders when she passed by them in which the other leaders acknowledged her presence and gave a bow. Qingti on the other hand stood at the back of her highness and he is exhilarated for the opportunity given to him to be present in court with the realm leaders. Then Tian Jun spoke again,

"Since Dong Hua Dijun isn't present, we have someone here to represent him and I believe it's Star-Lord Siming."

Siming stood and bowed paying respects to the realm leaders. Siming turned his head towards her highness Feng Jiu and he saw Feng Jiu gave him a nod and a little smile. Siming is happy that the little princess he knew back then is a regal queen now that acknowledged his presence and he was at a loss of words a while ago when she came in. Her aura spoke of respect and intimidation and she meant business in being present at court today. Siming knew this will be an interesting meeting. The meeting although lack of players and sadly his majesty has an important task at hand so he isn't at court at the moment.

Both Feng Jiu and Ye Qingti are disappointed when the immortal they wanted to see is not present at court. What a waste. Feng Jiu thought. She had never seen Dong Hua Dijun when she was in the nine heavens attending her aunt's wedding for she heard, that the reclusive god is somewhere attending some important business in another realm. She sighed.  The fates don't want us to meet. I just want to see and quench my thirst of curiosity as to what he looks like okay? There are no portraits of him anywhere nowadays and the only picture of him I see is in the old phoenix hut. Is that picture of him even the real him? Feng Jiu is again on her internal monologue and she didn't realized that the Demon clan leader is already speaking and addressing her. Qingti's eyes wanted to roll in annoyance realizing that her majesty is not paying attention, so he took the initiative to softly kick Feng Jiu's back to get her thoughts back to the present situation in which he successfully did.