XII

After being taunted and after she occupied his mind, Dijun's patience and understanding already reached to its point of no return. He throws caution to the wind. He lowered his head and just gave in to the urge and temptation of kissing her. His first kiss. He likes his first kiss and most especially, he likes her. He admits it now. He likes her.

He felt how soft her lips are. His two hands cupped her face and at last Dijun felt her body softened and became pliant to his touch. Her frigidness disappeared and the queen, like him, gave in to the kiss. Dijun felt drunk even if there is no alcohol involved. The more he inhaled her peach scent the more he loses his control.

Feng Jiu throws caution to the wind. Even though she's surprised, she accepted Dijun's kiss. Just this once. She thought. She'll indulge herself just this once. Feng Jiu felt Dijun's right hand held her waist and pulled her towards Dijun's body. She can feel the heat radiating from him and it's affecting her. She thinks he wants her and his body heat is the evidence of it. Feng Jiu felt thrilled. Dong Hua Dijun wants her.

Dijun moved his lips. The kiss is starting to become passionate and he can't get enough of her. He wants more. His hand went at the back of her waist and pulled her towards him. His lips want to devour hers when they get more physical contact. She's so sweet in his lips and his arms. More. He thought. He wants more from her.

The two didn't realize it but everything around them, including them, is glowing. The place glows as the moonlight hit the place protective ward and this is the effect. The leaves swayed and the everything around them just swayed as the night air blows. But the pair didn't mind the cold. The intimacy they shared is heating them up.

Feng Jiu felt Dijun's kiss changed. The tempo changed. She felt Dijun's tongue coaxing her lips to open and she did without hesitation. Then she felt his tongue touching hers and she did too. She mimicked what he is doing. She will not lose to him this time. She moaned when she felt his hand caressing her nape and then at the juncture of her neck and shoulder. She's sensitive at that part and it sent thousands of bolts through her body. Feng Jiu doesn't know but slowly her mind is turning blank. Her thinking skills has stopped working slowly and bit by bit. Dijun's kisses are affecting her.

Dijun can't get enough of her. Xiaobai is copying what he is doing and he heard her moan when his hand glided from her hips up to her nape then to her neck and shoulder. Her weak spot. He thought. Dijun deepened the kiss. In a flick of his finger, he freed her from the immobilization spell. He smiled when he felt her hands held his hips but the smiled disappeared when he felt her starting to lose her control. Dijun remembered that foxes are sensual beings. He needs to stop her or this. Dijun thinks she's not aware of the fact that she's going into heat. He groaned. One last time. He thought.

His lips glided down to her jawline then to her neck and ended on the juncture of her neck and shoulders. But before ending the kiss, he sipped and lick her skin there. He smirked. He just marked her. He slowly withdrew from her and he saw how swollen her lips are. He smiled. He used his thumb to touch her lower lip and then he saw her opened her eyes slowly. Her eyes are so expressive that he can see the passion swimming in them. She stared back at him and he lowered his head and his forehead touched hers. He closed his eyes and said,

"Forgive me for taking advantage of the situation but I can't seem to stop things when you're around Xiaobai."

Feng Jiu on the other hand tried to bring back her common sense and the order she mastered but it seems, she too lost it. Like Dijun, she's having a hard time acting like she used too when he's around. It's as if she meant to act differently when he's around. The feeling is kind of familiar but... She doesn't have a name to it. Her hands went to Dijun's face and she slowly withdrew her head and then she saw him opened his eyes and stared back at her. She just looked at him with awe.