Chapter 5

Julia and Jeremy went out on a date at a fancy restaurant, she wasn't paying attention to what Jeremy was saying nor was she touching her food.

"Babe, why aren't you eating?" Jeremy asked as he noticed that Julia had barely touched her meal.

"I told you I was in no mood for a date. I'm exhausted," she complained. Her answer made him angry.

"Why do you always do this?" He asked, not hiding the anger in his voice.

"Well for starters, I work every day so you can't blame me... It's not like I'm one of those fake Barbie dolls who have nothing to do other than hang out with you." She retorted.

"Oh, please babe, come up with a better excuse. You say it like am some kind of jobless asshole who has nothing to do with his time."

"You said it yourself," she murmured, setting him off.

"Look here, Julia, I'm your fiance, and as that I deserve your time and attention. So, if you're going to use your job as an excuse then you had better start rearranging your priorities," he demanded through clenched teeth, as low as possible so as not to create a scene.

"Let's get things straight here, Jeremy, being your fiancee doesn't mean you own me. I'll give you some of my time when I want to... Read my lips... When. I. Want. To." She spat back, making sure to stress the last part before standing up from the table and walking out of the restaurant.

Jeremy was beyond pissed, he angrily dropped his napkin and paid the bills before he also followed Julia's footsteps, by stomping out of the restaurant.

The drive home was quiet as neither of them uttered a word. They were now parked outside Julia's home, she was about to get out of the car when Jeremy held her back.

"I'm sorry, okay? I don't want us saying goodbye like this," he admitted, gesturing at the awkward atmosphere between them.

Julia didn't say anything in reply.

Jeremy used that as an opportunity to close the gap between them by locking his lips with hers in a gentle kiss.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, before deepening the kiss by using his tongue to gain entrance inside her mouth. He had always wanted them to be this intimate but Julia always made it difficult for him.

Julia let Jeremy kiss her because she was already tired of arguing with him, but she wasn't going to let him get anything more than a kiss until they got married, because Jeremy was one who always got into a lady's pants at the slightest opportunity given.

The kiss became demanding as he used his free hand to raise her dress and caress her thigh, causing her to stop the kiss before anything happened.

"Goodnight," she said before hurriedly leaving the car, not even waiting for his reply.

Jeremy slammed his hand on the steering wheel, he was angry and frustrated at Julia's constant rejection. This wasn't the first time she had done this, but he had made a promise to himself that one day he'd make her give in to him.

"You'll pay for this, Julia. When we get married, that's a promise," he muttered under his breath before angrily speeding off.

Julia got to her room. She had lied about feeling tired during her date with Jeremy. The only thing on her mind was Craig, she still couldn't get him out of her head even though it had been a week since they met. She dreamt about him every single night exploring her body with his strong hands and his lips on hers.

She has missed staring into those gorgeous blue eyes rather than Jeremy's boring brown ones. Thinking about Craig made her realize that she hadn't given him a call as she promised. She picked up her phone from her bed and dialed his number, but, before it could ring, she clicked the end button, deciding that she didn't just want to hear his voice, she also wanted to see her prince charming again.