Chapter 15

Its been two months since Julia went over to Craig's place. She still couldn't bring herself to come with the terms that he had moved on. She still remember coming back home that day crying, making her mom worried. She chose not to tell her mom what she saw so she doesn't judge Craig because in her own judgement, he did nothing wrong.

What he did was the same thing she would have done to him, by getting married to Jeremy. She is glad that he has moved on. Who was she deceiving? She is hurt and she doesn't think she'd ever recover from the heartbreak.

The man whom she loved with her whole heart had moved on leaving her to her cruel reality, which was being with Jeremy. She is still his fiancee and not yet his wife because she pushed back the wedding date, with the claims that she wasn't ready.

She knew she couldn't avoid not getting married to Jeremy forever, she just needed some time to come to the terms that Craig has moved on, even though she knew she would never stop loving him.

Sighing heavily, she lay on her bed staring at the ceiling. It was a Tuesday, but she didn't go to work because she felt too weak to do anything. Luckily for her, her dad owns the company and he is understanding.

She hasn't been going to work as frequently as she used to. She knew that her dad suspects that something was bothering her but didn't want to ask so as not to upset her, because she hardly ate and wasn't as cheerful as she used to be.

"Oh papa. If only you knew that I would be the one upsetting you if I told you what's wrong with me"  Julia whispered to herself as she hugged her pillow tightly, closing her eyes she let herself fall asleep. That's the only thing that keeps her from thinking.

  Craig sat in the living room. He couldn't stop himself from thinking about Julia, wondering why she still hasn't shown up. It has been three months since he got out of the hospital and not a single word has been heard from Julia.

She hasn't tried to contact him, Tyler or even Maria, causing him to feel even more frustrated. He has no idea how to get to her or even where she lives because,he was more than willing to go look for her at her place.

He had asked Maria to give him her address but she refused, saying it was a bad idea and that she strongly believed something was keeping Julia from visiting, maybe it was an important assignment given to her in her workplace or it could be family issues,so he shouldn't get worked up worrying too much. She assured him that Julia would eventually show up.

Maria's assurance didn't bring any form of relief to Craig, rather it made him more worried, wondering what kind of issues Julia might be going through. He felt so useless not being able to help her out with whatever she was going through, when she had helped him solve his.

Tyler came to the conclusion that Julia must be an angel, who walked into Craig's life to help him at the time he thought all hope was lost, to make him realize that he could still be loved even without his sight and most importantly to help him get back his sight.

Craig had thought that Tyler was the one who settled the hospital bills since he was the one who has been taking care of his bank account after he lost his sight, but he was wrong about that.

Tyler had opened up to him, telling him to pretend not to know because he had promised Julia not to tell him that she was the one who took care of the bills. That made Tyler stand on his word that Julia was indeed an angel, but Craig didn't accept such insane conclusion because he knew that Julia was real. The moments they shared together were real and not an illusion.

He could still remember every second of their time together, even though he didn't get to know what she looked like, one thing was for sure, what they shared would forever be imprinted in his heart. Where did Tyler even get such silly idea from? he wondered.