The new guy

SAL'S POV

I looked over and made eye contact with Larry. I gave him a nod and he ran straight to where the fight was. I rushed over there and grabbed hold of the kid and drag him to the bathroom while Larry distracted Travis by giving him a punch to the face. He then quickly follows me into the bathroom and we lock the door. I turn my attention to the boy on the floor. He was bleeding form his nose and had a nasty gash on his eye brow. He had blue hair like me and and a red and black striped sweater. He had hoop earrings in and a fade like hair style. It shocked me to know that there was another blue haired boy at this school. He then opened his eyes and started at me.

LARRY'S POV

I saw Sal give the signal and knew that was my queue. I ran fast, knocking Travis away from his victim. Before he had the chance to say anything I punched him in the face. This gave Sal a chance to drag the boy into the bathroom, away from Travis's grip. I then heard a teacher call from one of the nearby classrooms to see what was happening. I quickly ran after Sal and locked the bathroom door, leaving Travis on the ground for the teacher to find. I turn around from the door to see the boy laying on the ground unconscious. I then turned to Sal that was starting at him. Then it kicked in. The kid had blue hair like Sal's but slightly darker. The boy then started to stir and looked up at us.

TRAVIS'S POV

I had spotted my target and made my way over. "Hey blue hair, you always wear that sweater?" The boy turned around and looked at me. He stood there which made me angry and I went to swinging. I hit him hard and he fell to the ground. I took this opportunity to start going at him. I keep hitting him causing his nose to bleed and caused a gash on his eyebrow. I started calling him a homo and fag. Then I was hit hard out of know where. I was forced to the ground and before I knew it I myself was punched in the face. I hurt and I slipped back, looking at who had hit me. It was Larry. I was going to return the punch but heard a teacher that caused me to turn around. By the time I had turned back around Larry had already gotten up and went into the bathroom. I was going to chase him but heard the door click and knew they had locked it. I got myself to my feet and hobbled to another bathroom. I shot open the door telling everyone that was in there to get out. I looked at myself in the mirror and saw the blood dripping from my nose. I then got some paper towels for it and took the last stall were I slid down the wall and began to cry.

PHILIP'S POV

I looked up at the boy who saved me. I started at him for he had a mask on and hair like mine. I couldn't see his face but could tell by his eyes that he was concerned. I then looked down at myself and noticed some blood on my favorite sweater. No not this sweater it's my absolute favorite!! I then got to my feet and looked on the mirror. A bloody nose and a gash on my eyebrow. I get a paper towel, wet it and clean the blood off my face. I throw the paper in the trash and turn around and look at them. They are both staring at me with confused expressions.

SAL'S POV

I stare at the boy that we had saved. He gets up and cleans himself off and turns and looks at us. He is tall and slender but Larry is still taller than him by a few inches. He looks at us with a questionable look on his face. I'm about to say something when Larry buts in. "He dude you gona thank us or something?" The boy stares at him, looking him up and down then clears his throat. "Ah yes. My name e is Philip and thanks but I could have handled it." This seems to get Larry mad and I intervene before there is another fight. "Your welcome. My name is Sal and this is Larry." Phillip nodded in acknowledgment and looked at himself in the mirror. He then starts to make his way out the door when Larry stops him.

LARRY'S POV

This kid is strange. He hasn't hardly said a word and we just saved his ass. I see him head for the door and I step in front of it blocking the exit. He steps back and looks at me with a confused but calm look in his eyes. He has a deep brown that seem warm. "Are you just going to walk out like nothing happened?" "You practically got your ass handed to you." "Shouldn't you see the nurse." I personally didn't care about this kid one bit but if I didn't seem some what concerned then Sal would get me an ear full of not being more concerned for other people. He looked at he again before speaking. "I'm fine. 'Tis but a scratch." I then moved out of his way and he promptly left. I turn and look at Sal that looked confused at the situation. He Sal we need to go to class. We went out of the bathroom and made it to class. We didn't see Phillip the rest of the week.