Ambush

LARRY'S POV

We got to the door. I was anxious. I wanted sal back. There was not telling what he was having to deal with down there. If he is down there. Don't think like that. He's going to be down there and your going to save him. I went for the handle and it would open. Shit they definitely have him down there. I looked and the others. I stepped back and let them handle it. Clyde and Kevin both jumped on it at the same time causing it to break. They then removed the pieces and went it. We were stopped by two hooded figures. Kevin and Frank took them out pretty easily. We then made our way down the rest of the stairs. Once I saw the scene it took me by surprise. There were people chanting in a circle. The circle was raised up some and on top of the circle I saw sally. He was changed to it and laying on his back. I saw were his wrists were cut and he was twitching violently. They stopped there chanting and looked at me. "You think you can stop us. We are more powerful than you. Your friend is welcoming red eyes as we speak." That's the demon that was at the apartments that we got rid of. Now he's back and is trying to posses Sal!  I looked at the others and we started attacking the hooded figures. I ran to Sal and tried to unchain him. I couldn't get it loose. I looked down at him. His eye was closed and he was bleeding from his wrists. He was also twitching violently. "Sal if you can hear me. Please fight it as best you can before we can get you help!" I then felt someone next me. I looked over and it was Dave. "I don't do the fighting but I can do a lot of other things like picking locks. He worked on the first one and got it open. Then I heard the click of the second one. Relief came over me but we won't out of the woods yet.

SAL'S POV

I was in a room. It seemed like a dream but I knew what I had to do. I looked at him and he came closer. "Get our of my head. You can't come in. I won't let you" "your weak child. You are only disallowing yourself your full potential. You could be unstoppable with me. You could have everything you ever wanted in life." I was then showed a garden. I was in the garden and there was another person their. It was my mom. I had a normal face and nothing bad had happened to us. We picked flowers and watched the sunset. "I could bring her back. You would be happy again." It was tempting. "I already have all that I want. I've lived so long without her than with her. I have my friends to be thankful for now." I grabbed him and threw him across the room. I had gained a strength I didn't know I had.  I then began hitting him. "You can bring her back but I don't care. I have so much to live for. I have to stop thinking about the past and live for the future!" Every time I hit him be became more faint. I hit him hard and a bright light hit me. I woke up and looked around me. I saw fighting all around me. I then looked up and Larry was holding me.

PHILLIP'S POV

I watched as the fight went on. Some of the hooded figures were started to flee. I looked over and Travis was caught by his dad. His dad held the knife up his throat. I made eye contact with him and I jumped. At the same time Kevin jumped too. I hit the knife out of Travis's dads hand and tackled Travis to the ground. I heard a crack as I did this and knew I had broken my ankle for good this time. I held him protectively for a few minutes. I then looked up and the fighting was over. There was no one to be sen except us. I looked over to see if Kevin was ok. He was getting up but had blood dripping from his eyebrow. His brother rushed over to him. I then started to cry. I was still holding Travis. The thought of losing my best friend was scary. Then the pain in my leg set in. I was pushed away as Travis got up. "We need to get to a hospital. Sal has lost a lot of blood and his ankle looks pretty bad. I then started to pass out from the pain.

TRAVIS'S POV

We all got out of the hole. Larry was carrying Sal and Kevin was carrying Phillip. I ran and phoned an ambulance.  Two of them came. I was in one with Phillip and Kevin. Larry and Sal were in the other one. We rode to the hospital in our town. I was told to sit in the waiting room while they assessed the damage done to everyone. I saw Larry come into the waiting room crying. He sat down and started sobbing. I moved over to him and wrapped my arm around him. "It ok Lar. He's in good hands now." "I almost lost him. They said he had lost so much blood that they didn't know how he was still alive." I held him and we waited. All we could do was wait at that point. I few hours passed and Kevin came out. He had stitches where he was cut. He sat down and looked at us. "Thanks for helping with all of this. We couldn't have saved our friend if it wasn't for you guys." He nodded in agreement and looked around. A nurse then came in and asked if Travis Phelps was present. I hopped up and went over to her. "You can go see your friend now. He's still drowse from the anesthesia and pain meds but he's up and alert. I then looked as another nurse called for Larry. She went over to him and his face dropped. I turned and headed towards Phillips room.