The dark room

TRAVIS'S POV

We followed Phillip to a cabin with the number 21 on it. He knocked on the door and waited a few minutes. Then some one opened the door for us. He lead the way inside. There were the two we had a fight with at the breakfast table then three more. The one that looked like Larry got up from his bed and greeted us. "So Phil what brings you here already?" "We need your help with something if you don't mind. It's an odd request" he nodded and we all sat down. Phillip then asked me to tell them the situation since I had witnessed it first hand. I told him what happened on the lake and what we knew so far. He nodded, then we got up. He walked over to the green haired one and woke him up. He told the guy something and he got up. "We will help you. Sounds fun. Clyde, Tom wake up. We have some ass to beat" I looked as two more of the sleeping boys got up and looked at us. Then I noticed there was one still sleeping. The guy was then woken up by the leader. "Names Kevin by the way. This here is frank my step brother." He pointed to the green haired one. "And these two are Clyde and Tom. There twins." He then pointed to the two that had gotten up out of bed. "And this fellow is Dave." He point to a orange haired boy that was just awoken. Dave looked confused. They then all started getting ready. We made our way outside so they had room. Once we got outside I heard Larry in an angry voice questioning Phillip. "So this is your plan? Are you nuts they tried to beat us up a couple of days ago and now they're going to help us!" "I know you don't think this is a good idea but they did do a good job beat us up so I know they will be good when we go to rescue Sal. And there will be a large number of us so we can't loose." This shut up Larry. I agreed that we needed backup and if anyone was to help these guys knew how to fight well. I heard the door open and they all got out. Kevin walked over to us with the rest following behind him. "Now are we ready to kick some ass". I lead the way to were the trap door was.

SAL'S POV

I woke up to dim light. I was chained to the wall and had a weird robe on me. I tried to move but the chains were tight on me. I looked around. I was in that place we had stumbled upon when we found the trap door. I looked around some more. I saw that there was someone standing in the corner watching me. I couldn't see there face. Then I felt that I wasn't wearing my prosthetic. I hope they didn't break it at least. I signed. There was no escape from this. I just had to sit here and wait for my friends. After a while I heard some sounds. The person that was watching me quickly went into one of the halls. Then a few minutes later came back with about seven other people with him. They were all talking in hushed voices. I tried to make out what they were saying but they were two hard to hear. I then noticed that two of them went the way we had come in the other night. The test started gathering in a circle. Then another one stepped from the halls. He was wearing the dog mask so I knew it was probably Travis's dad. He walked toward me. He then motioned for one of the hooded figures to come to him. They walked to him and unchained me from the wall. Then I was drug to the center of the circle. The person returned to their place in the circle and they all looked his way. Then he spoke. "I have done many things to get to where we are now. We the devours of god have waited for this moment for a long time."He walked towards me. They made a path for him to go through to get to me. He leaned down and grabbed me. He was close to me. I could see his eyes glaring at me through the horrible dog mask. He whispered in my ear. "I tried to kill you once and that didn't work. So now I'm going to use you to help with my plan. You will be the host for our friend red eyes. He's been seen in your apartment some. You and your friends tried to destroy him. All you did was weaken him. But now he will take control of you and will help with our plan." He moved away and out of the circle. He left the room and came back with a dagger. He then whispered something to one of the hooded figures and they began chanting and walking in a circle. They did this for a little bit then they stopped. He then made his way to me with the dagger in hand. He grabbed my wrists. He help them out and made two long cuts on each arm. It started bleeding and it stung. I was scared. He then backed away and out of the circle again. They began chanting again. I watched as he went to a lever in the wall and pulled it. The ground where I was on began to move and I was pushed upwards. He then joined in the chanting. I was starting to feel a weird sensation. I have to fight this thing! I noticed a dark black figure move towards me. I was the red eyes and knew it was him. He looked at me and then seemed to make his way into my body through the cuts. I felt the cold rush as he entered. I noticed my visa was getting blurry and the chanting seemed to fade. I have to fight this thing. Don't let him in!