Captured

PHILLIP'S POV

I woke up in pain. My ankle was killing me. I got up and got dressed. Then I went to the nurses station. She gave me some more pain meds for it. I then went on a walk. I needed to clear my head. So much has happened in the past few days. It was crazy for me to think that Travis's dad that I knew for years was such a horrible person. I got by the waters edge and sat down. I stared out at the water. I didn't feel like eating breakfast. I saw the ducks coming towards me. I remembered that I had some oats with me. I always do for this reason. I threw some for them and they got closer. I held out my hand that had some oats and one ate out of my hand. It was so cool when I found one that would do that. They then swam away and I was alone again. I heard a twig break and turned around. There was someone tall with dark hair walking my way. "Larry is that you?" "No it's Kevin but if you want to call me that go ahead." "Sorry. You just looked like my friend from a distance." "It's fine. Mind if I sit?" I moved my crutches and he sat down. He was tall like Larry but more built. He had dark brown hair like Larry but was tied into a bun and you could tell it was curly. "So want happened to your ankle?" "I tripped while getting some fire wood and twisted it badly." "Dang that's got to suck. Sorry again for beating you and your friends up. I have really bad anger issues that I have to go to therapy for. I'm really not that bad once you get to know me." We sat there for awhile and talked about things in general. I learned that he lived in the next town over. He also enjoyed sports but golf was his favorite. I told him how I was into animals and plants. We then decided it was time to go. He helped and up and made sure I got up the hill without falling. We then went our separate ways.

SAL'S POV

When I woke I noticed that Phillip was gone. I looked around to see if the rest were still hear and they were. Larry was snoring quietly. Travis was also sleeping but seemed to be having a bad dream. He was twitching and whimpering. I went over to him and gently touched him. He woke up with a jolt and breathing heavily. "It's ok Travis. It's just me." He seemed to calm down some. He looked scared. I hated seeing him this way. He lives with so much fear and hurt. No one should live like that. "Let's go for a walk." I held my hand out and he took it. I helped him up and we walked out side. We walked a little bit then sat down under some trees. "So do you want to talk about it?" "Sure I guess. I had a nightmare about my father and you were in it. It was when he was going to shoot you and I tried to stop him but he didn't listen to me. He shot you then turned the gun on me. He was about to pull the trigger when you woke me up. I really am sorry for what he has done. I know I was too little to know anything at that time but I feel so bad." "Don't feel bad. Yes it is an awful thing that happened and it never should have. There's no way of taking it back. Don't blame yourself for this. It's not your fault." He started crying. I put my arm around him and let him cry it out. I felt bad for him. My pain was just a one time thing. His is daily. I couldn't imagine living with that man let alone having to call him father. He needed to be put away for life as far as I was concerned. Travis stopped crying. We got up and walked towards the lake. We saw two people in the distance. We then sat them get up. One had crutches which made me know it was Phillip but I didn't know the other one. He looked like Larry but more built. We then walked to another part of the water edge. We sat down there for a bit. Then we heard rustling in the tree line. I was then grabbed from behind with a cloth over my face. I tried to fight the person but it was no use. They had put chloroform and it was getting to me. I heard Travis screaming and trying to get them to let me go. Everything then went dark.

LARRY'S POV

I was slightly awake when Travis came screaming inside. "Why the hell are you screaming for? Are the ducks after you again?" We had made that a running joke between the four of us. "No it's Sal. He's he's been kidnapped!" "Are you sure?!" "Why would I be screaming if it wasn't?" I got up out of bed. I looked around the cabin. As I was in the bathroom I heard Phillip come in. I heard him and Travis talking. I came out of the bathroom and asked if he had seen Sal. He said he didn't. I took this opportunity and grabbed Travis and slapped him on the ground. "Where is Sally! Don't play with me Phelps I need answers!" "We we're sitting by the lake when two people with hoods came up and attacked up. One had a cloth in his hand and Sal passed out. I trued to fight them but we weren't any match for them. They told me to run and to not get involved in it. That's when I read straight here." I looked at Phillip and he looked like he was thinking. He then said "I think we will need backup for this and I know exactly who to help. Follow me."